Does the Northern Kentucky Boys Basketball Coaches Assoc. need to look in the mirror?

Relationships between coaches absolutely play a role in voting. I think if you have a player or two or three with near talents and abilities; then put their stats up and go from there. Have absolutely no dog in the fight but I've seen Kunkel, McNeil and CJ up close and personal...top 3 conversation over

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Relationships between coaches absolutely play a role in voting. I think if you have a player or two or three with near talents and abilities; then put their stats up and go from there. Have absolutely no dog in the fight but I've seen Kunkel, McNeil and CJ up close and personal...top 3 conversation over

I agree.

This is 100% true!!!

Shoot!!! I answered because I thought it was a contest in which the winner would be receiving BGP goodies.

You know there is a whole contingent of people looking for any reason to beat up on me over this thread so if we run a contest along with it I am sure some of them will grab onto that.

And if I was going to associate a contest with this thread the prize would be awarded to the most insightful post on the issue.

Doesnt matter where you live per KHSAA, only have to "attended" a KY school.

That's y catholic schools have a huge advantage. It's actually more impressive what Sully is doing at Cooper all his kids live in a district. Cov Cath gets there pic of any catholic school kid in nky or cincy it sounds like

That's y catholic schools have a huge advantage. It's actually more impressive what Sully is doing at Cooper all his kids live in a district. Cov Cath gets there pic of any catholic school kid in nky or cincy it sounds like

Has nothing to do with public or private, every school has the choice to take out of district kids.

Slippery slope when any organization starts making decisions based on politics instead of performance and ability.

Start? This is not new. There are schools that won't vote for any kids from certain schools. It's not new and continues with today's coaches. I don't care for CovCath, but that doesn't keep me from recognizing there talent or entering their raffles.