Does the Northern Kentucky Boys Basketball Coaches Assoc. need to look in the mirror?

That's y catholic schools have a huge advantage. It's actually more impressive what Sully is doing at Cooper all his kids live in a district. Cov Cath gets there pic of any catholic school kid in nky or cincy it sounds like

This is False Information.

The Rules are the same for all schools under the KHSAA. The fact that some schools choose not to accept all the student-athletes that they can by KHSAA rule is a reflection of individual schools and school districts and not an advantage for any schools that do accept students from outside any geographical areas.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How is that u have to live in the Cooper district to go to Cooper u can not live in cincy and go to school there. Well that's my understanding

Cooper chooses to not take out of district kids, again their choice, (Ok so Boone Co BOE choice, same difference.) However I bet that an employee at Cooper lives in Ohio and their kids go to Boone Co, I bet there is at least one.

How is that u have to live in the Cooper district to go to Cooper u can not live in cincy and go to school there. Well that's my understanding

Your understanding is WRONG.

The Boone County School System chooses to be a closed school system, by KHSAA rule Cooper can accept anyone that CovCath or any other KY high school can accept.

Start? This is not new. There are schools that won't vote for any kids from certain schools. It's not new and continues with today's coaches. I don't care for CovCath, but that doesn't keep me from recognizing there talent or entering their raffles.

Again, this go to integrity.

Thanks for the info. I still think it's way more impressive with what Sully does with district kids!!!

I don't want to get into it but not every Cooper kid is an in district kid.

So please anyone that wants to beat the Cooper drum, get off your high horse.

===============

Moving forward, that is not what this thread is about.

The KHSAA rules are the SAME FOR ALL TEAMS no matter what lie anyone at any public school tells you.

I don't want to get into it but not every Cooper kid is an in district kid.

So please anyone that wants to beat the Cooper drum, get off your high horse.

===============

Moving forward, that is not what this thread is about.

The KHSAA rules are the SAME FOR ALL TEAMS no matter what lie anyone at any public school tells you.

So it's ok to beat the Cov Cath drum??

So it's ok to beat the Cov Cath drum??

Who is beating the CovCath drum?

The point is the Rules are the SAME for CovCath that they are for Cooper.

You, are trying to paint a false narrative based on your incorrect understanding of the KHSAA rules regarding players.

Not sure what the point of this thread is?

Until the ballots are publicly revealed and coaches have to own up to them, you're always going to have biased individuals. (And it does seem like you're pushing a CovCath agenda ... justsayin)

Sorry but every thread on here gets off course. So I just thought it was ok to ask.

My "agenda" is leaders of young men that lack integrity shouldn't be in positions to influence, coach, or teach young men. And to think it is our tax dollars at work, it makes me sick to my stomach.

No every thread doesn't get off course and this one is definitely not getting off course.