Mason County Coaching Change Rumors

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Buddy Biggs was retiring to be with his family more and to become a principal. I don't know if Brad Cox would get/want the job. However that's a big time job which had over 40 applicants last time. If Buddy does decide to retire the 10th Region would lose one of their all-time best coaches.

I heard Buddy Biggs was retiring to be with his family more and to become a principal. I don't know if Brad Cox would get/want the job. However that's a big time job which had over 40 applicants last time. If Buddy does decide to retire the 10th Region would lose one of their all-time best coaches.

If he was wanting to become a principal he would have to change school districts. All 4 schools in the Mason County district have principals that aren't going anywhere.

If he was wanting to become a principal he would have to change school districts. All 4 schools in the Mason County district have principals that aren't going anywhere.
I'm not sure if it was to become a principal or to study and get his degree for it.

Hate to see rumors like this get started by 10th Region opponents to attempt to do damage right before District/Regional. Royals have had a difficult and disruptive year and certainly I would hope 39th District members can be a little classy and truly let the games play out on the floor.

Hate to see rumors like this get started by 10th Region opponents to attempt to do damage right before District/Regional. Royals have had a difficult and disruptive year and certainly I would hope 39th District members can be a little classy and truly let the games play out on the floor.
Mike Baxter has been on a lot of Mason County forums.. I don't think that is the case. Moreover Buddy has been doing this a long time and I don't think he gets on this site or lets it affect him.

Let's not go over board by saying Biggs is one of the all time best coaches in 10th region history. That's way way overboard.

I for one am not a 10th Region opponent of the Royals sir, just have inside connections to the school and that's what the rumor has been around the building for a month or two.