February 11, 20179 yr Did Vandy finally have a game without a three? I don't think so, we just play more games than them every year and passed them and UNLV. I think UNLV has hit one in every game since the 3 pointer came into being. UK had a game early on where they didn't.
February 11, 20179 yr Author Did Vandy finally have a game without a three? No Cats just playing earlier than Vandy right now that's why I sad as of now.
February 11, 20179 yr Did Vandy finally have a game without a three? Yup, it was a while ago I believe. Maybe around the time Stallings left? EDIT: Nevermind, I must have had a dream about that lol.
February 11, 20179 yr Great half by Hawkins so far!! Dominique Hawkins is an effective player for the Cats. However, I am a strong believer he chose the wrong sport to be able to extend his athletic career after college. He would have been a great NFL safety. He has the total skill set to have played many years in professional football.
February 11, 20179 yr Dominique Hawkins is an effective player for the Cats. However, I am a strong believer he chose the wrong sport to be able to extend his athletic career after college. He would have been a great NFL safety. He has the total skill set to have played many years in professional football. Did he play football in HS?
February 11, 20179 yr Author Good job Cats coming out to start the second half now lets keep it up and not let off like we have a tendency to do. Timeout Alabama 39-24 Cats 15:46 to play.
February 11, 20179 yr On a side note...it was reported that Diallo is in uniform today and warmed up at the shoot around before the game.
February 11, 20179 yr If you don't love Dominque Hawkins then get out. I love watching that dude play. He plays hard. However until this game it hasn't been fun to watch him play in a long while. He usually doesn't do to much out there for them at all to truly help. With that said he has had a good game today.
February 11, 20179 yr Author See I think to speed up the game some if a team like Bama did at 15:46 calls a timeout that should be the under 16 timeout for the half. We only played :24 seconds and now have another 2 1/2-3 minute timeout.
February 11, 20179 yr Monk got a rebound, this team has officially turned the corner. Warm up the busses, this one is over.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.