Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pro Bowl Updates

Featured Replies

Please tell me they hit the over. (No, I did not bet this one or any other game for a few years.)

Fittingly...the Pro Bowl was ruined by a bad call at the end, too.

I can't believe you guys watch that crap. :lol2:

I can't believe you guys watch that crap. :lol2:

 

To be fair, it was either that or Twister. So the choices were limited.

To be fair, it was either that or Twister. So the choices were limited.

 

Watching Helen Hunt is never a bad choice.

Andy was 10 for 12 for 100 yards to lead the AFC to 10 of their 20 points and probably could have been MVP. It went to Kelce who caught 3 passes for 36 yards and a TD (from Dalton).

 

Not that the Pro Bowl means anything.

To be fair, it was either that or Twister. So the choices were limited.

 

Watching Helen Hunt is never a bad choice.

 

I thought Wireman meant it was watch the pro bowl or play the game Twister. I never thought about the movie. lol

I thought Wireman meant it was watch the pro bowl or play the game Twister. I never thought about the movie. lol

 

Ok, better yet. Play Twister with Helen Hunt.

Andy was 10 for 12 for 100 yards to lead the AFC to 10 of their 20 points and probably could have been MVP. It went to Kelce who caught 3 passes for 36 yards and a TD (from Dalton).

 

Not that the Pro Bowl means anything.

 

Definitely did much better at this pro bowl. The throw to Hilton on the sideline might have been the best pass I ever seen him throw in any game.

To be fair, it was either that or Twister. So the choices were limited.

 

Twister by 100 miles. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.