Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trouble Brewing For Kansas Basketball Program?

Featured Replies

Again, why does that matter?

 

1. You letting your 16 year old daughter hang out in all male housing from 10pm to 5am?

 

2. Where was building security in this, dont most all sex buildings have a time when the other sex has to get out?

 

3. Gonna be bad for the players either way, whether they were involved or not.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe visiting family? I don't think it matters.

 

Between 10pm and 5am?

16 year old girl on campus, why?
Because she hadn't turned 17 yet :banana:

I get what Plantman is getting at. No way I let my 16 yo daughter visit a college campus where she is in an all male dorm from 10pm to 5am. That doesn't excuse what may have happened to her but preventive measures go a long way sometimes.

I get what Plantman is getting at. No way I let my 16 yo daughter visit a college campus where she is in an all male dorm from 10pm to 5am. That doesn't excuse what may have happened to her but preventive measures go a long way sometimes.

 

We are in the minority.

1. You letting your 16 year old daughter hang out in all male housing from 10pm to 5am?

 

You assume her parents knew she was there. I know of three girls that recently were staying overnight at one of their grandmother's. Middle of the night all three slid out to meet a car load of older boys while everyone thought they were nice and safe asleep at grandma's house.

 

Some 16 year old kids sneak out...that's what they do.

1. You letting your 16 year old daughter hang out in all male housing from 10pm to 5am?

 

2. Where was building security in this, dont most all sex buildings have a time when the other sex has to get out?

 

3. Gonna be bad for the players either way, whether they were involved or not.

 

None of which matters. Stop trying to make it out like the poor girl was asking for it.

None of which matters. Stop trying to make it out like the poor girl was asking for it.

 

Never said that, not once. But keep putting words in my mouth, you are good at it.

You assume her parents knew she was there. I know of three girls that recently were staying overnight at one of their grandmother's. Middle of the night all three slid out to meet a car load of older boys while everyone thought they were nice and safe asleep at grandma's house.

 

Some 16 year old kids sneak out...that's what they do.

 

Actually thats one of many questions, that goes with the why was she there. Maybe her brother stays there, and things make more sense, who knows. Its a big question thought, 16 year old girl, college all male housing, 10pm to 5am, with 18-24 year old males. Why?

Never said that, not once. But keep putting words in my mouth, you are good at it.

 

It's obvious that's the route you were going.

 

Again, why does it matter why she was there?

2. Where was building security in this, dont most all sex buildings have a time when the other sex has to get out?

 

I think that's a different thing! :lol2:

I think that's a different thing! :lol2:

 

That would be the UL campus then, right? :thumb:

I'm sad I entered this forum. I thought it was going to be because they play KY this weekend. Oh well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.