February 3, 20179 yr My goodness. The train is off the track at this point. If I'm reading that correctly this was in retaliation for her reporting him for a previous assault. University should step in and handle this.
February 3, 20179 yr From the link above Jayhawks guard Lagerald Vick is a person of interest in the alleged felony vandalism of a car owned by a woman, whom a 2015 University of Kansas investigation found was the likely victim of an assault by Vick, The Kansas City Star has reported, citing multiple sources. Star freshman guard Josh Jackson, a likely NBA lottery pick if he makes himself eligible for the draft, is also a person of interest in the Lawrence, Kansas, police investigation of the incident outside a bar that dates to the early morning hours of Dec. 9, The Star reported. A police report classified the case as a felony, according to The Star, with damages listed at $2,991 -- in excess of the $1,500 felony threshold. Several people witnessed the vandalism and have interviewed with police. Investigators also spoke to the owner of the car, the newspaper report said.
February 3, 20179 yr Jeez, things sure have changed from my days a EKU. The only time girls were permitted in the guy's dorms were on Thursday from 6PM to 8PM. They had to be signed in at the desk, you had to keep the dorm room doors open, and each floor had a hall monitor than walked back and forth up the hall with a clipboard the entire time during visitations. It sounds like the rules should go back to what they were in those days ('72-'76). I don't have children but if I did I would be scared to death to see my daughter go to college in these Co-Ed dorm times. Call me old fashion if you wish. I'm definitely edging up toward the 'old' part :grumpy: Man Prof you are old. :lol2: When I was there we had visitation hours every day. 1981-1985 Well it was a lot different when I was there in the mid 2000's. I lived in Keene which was across the by pass and co-ed at the time. Girls on the floor below and above, it was not uncommon at all for girls to be in guys rooms and vice versa and lets just say a lot of extracurricular was going down. That was the norm then, it was nothing to have a female visitor. As far as an actual visitor, from Thursday evening until Sunday night anyone could stay with you as long as they were signed in down stairs, male or female. Like I said, it's changed a lot.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.