Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trouble Brewing For Kansas Basketball Program?

Featured Replies

Some legal questions I would have... Is it illegal to watch a rape and do nothing? What if they didn't know it was a rape? I'm saying this with the assumption that the players were only observing but didn't actually that part in anything. Just curious how the law works on something like that

 

In Kentucky the law could hammer them for failure to report since the victim was a minor. I'm not sure if there's a general Good Samaritan law in Kentucky that imposes a duty to intervene on an average citizen, but I don't know.

 

As for how any of those go in Kansas, I don't know.

 

Glad to not be helpful... geez.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Any idea what happened?

 

Not yet, but Kansas has to be reeling with distractions right now.

Not yet, but Kansas has to be reeling with distractions right now.

 

It's a mess right now, for sure. Teams either fall apart or rally at these times. Hopefully they fall apart :lol2:

From a basketball perspective, both Mason and Jackson were interviewed by police. They both were in the room when this took place.

 

Where does it say that?

  • Author
They said it's not related to this.

 

Well Cal also said Mychal Mulder is sick.

Well Cal also said Mychal Mulder is sick.

Well I'm just saying. Pretty big deal to get your name attached to this if you have nothing to do with it. It should be noted IMO, until it's proven otherwise.

  • Author
Well I'm just saying. Pretty big deal to get your name attached to this if you have nothing to do with it. It should be noted IMO, until it's proven otherwise.

 

Oh I agree with you. Bad timing for sure.

They said it's not related to this.

 

Thanks, I was wondering if it was when my buddy text me last night about it.

My Gawd....what is going on in Lawrence?

  • Author

My goodness. The train is off the track at this point.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.