Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas / Kentucky Thoughts/Predictions:

Kansas @ Kentcuky Who wins? 26 members have voted

  1. 1. Kansas @ Kentcuky Who wins?

    • Kansas (18-2)
      23%
    • Kentucky (17-3)
      76%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Both teams coming off road losses. What does everyone think? Rupp should be rocking Big time game and College Game Day will also be at Rupp.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My only worry is, who is going to guard Jackson?

My only worry is, who is going to guard Jackson?

Same. I would think Gabriel would have to be the lead candidate. Kentucky is going to have to play big against Kansas in my opinion. That means having Willis and Gabriel on the floor at the same time.

No chance Kansas losses this one after getting embarrassed at West Virginia last night.

 

I'll say Kansas takes it 88-81

Kentucky 85-80.

This will be one of those signature Cal wins where UK just blitzes a really quality opponent. Cal will have their full attention today, tomorrow, and Friday, and the result will be a double digit UK win on Saturday.

This will be one of those signature Cal wins where UK just blitzes a really quality opponent. Cal will have their full attention today, tomorrow, and Friday, and the result will be a double digit UK win on Saturday.

 

I hope you're right, I just don't see it. Maybe if KU would've won last night, but no way that team isn't dialed in and at their best Saturday.

This will be one of those signature Cal wins where UK just blitzes a really quality opponent. Cal will have their full attention today, tomorrow, and Friday, and the result will be a double digit UK win on Saturday.

 

I sure hope you are right. I was more confident before last night's game, but every team is due for an off night from time to time, especially on the road. I hope the players buy-in more.

 

I'm not confident, but I'll takes the Cats 83-79.

I sure hope you are right. I was more confident before last night's game, but every team is due for an off night from time to time, especially on the road. I hope the players buy-in more.

 

I'm not confident, but I'll takes the Cats 83-79.

 

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the Cats have had an off night for the past 3 weeks now.

 

They looked bad against Vandy, bad against Auburn, bad against Mississippi State, bad against SC (mostly because of the Fox injury IMO), and looked horrible last night.

 

I'm more than just a little concerned that this isn't just a funk. :idunno:

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the Cats have had an off night for the past 3 weeks now.

 

They looked bad against Vandy, bad against Auburn, bad against Mississippi State, bad against SC (mostly because of the Fox injury IMO), and looked horrible last night.

 

I'm more than just a little concerned that this isn't just a funk. :idunno:

 

I understand what you're saying, but they did win those four games by an average score of 12+ points.

 

I think part of what is going on is they need to learn how to play the game the way it is being called. Conference games are being called way differently than the out of conferences were. They need to learn to adjust.

In the end, we've lost three games by a combined 10 points. 2 on the road in tough environments and another to probably the best offensive team in the country.

 

I'm not happy about last night, but I think we'll be alright still. Hopefully the ship gets straightened out Saturday.

Everyone saying scores in the high 70's and 80's. I'm going with UK over KU, 67-64

So if UK wins...do they stay at #4 or how far do they drop in the rankings?

 

They have to drop. They lost to middle of the pack, at best, team. Villanova lost to Marquette and KU at WVU. This is the worst loss of the night.

Even after last night's miserable performance I'm looking forward to going to this one. I hope everyone visits the Hyatt bar (or another watering hole) before coming into Rupp for some "liquid encouragement"!

 

Cats win 78-74

 

PS- I'll release officials for this one Friday morning.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.