UC Berkeley poll shows that 74 percent of Californians want sanctuary cities ended.

jericho

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure the executive order is sitting on the printer as we speak. :lol2: :lol2:

Oh its coming Im sure. As it should be. A city shouldnt be able to hide convicts or illegals. Illegal means illegal. Play by the rules and none of it matters.

I hope they take every last dollar from the Sanctuary cities till they comply with Federal law or change the laws. Cant have it both ways. Thats alot of the reason things are like they are today. Just do what you want mentality.

From what I've read it's not as simple as some make it sound due to the 10th amendment.

From what I've read it's not as simple as some make it sound due to the 10th amendment.

If they are illegal and its Federal law then I dont get whats hard? Texas Governor today said they were in the process of getting ready to remove a sitting sheriff who was basically starting her own sanctuary city. They have/or are cutting her funds. They are going to start the process of removing her from office and are going to levy large fines on her. If she does not comply she is going to be arrested and jailed.

Why do you need an executive order to enforce existing laws:idunno:
He has to make sure that all the dead weight that Obama hired gets put on record that they are once again expected to enforce the law. It will make it easier to fire them as efficiently as possible when they continue to refuse to do their jobs.

If they are illegal and its Federal law then I dont get whats hard? Texas Governor today said they were in the process of getting ready to remove a sitting sheriff who was basically starting her own sanctuary city. They have/or are cutting her funds. They are going to start the process of removing her from office and are going to levy large fines on her. If she does not comply she is going to be arrested and jailed.

Here's the article I read.

Trump can’t force ‘sanctuary cities’ to enforce his deportation plans - The Washington Post

That's not an article, it is a guest editorial that appears under the "Opinion" heading, written by three California law professors. If it had appeared on the editorial page of the Washington Times and was written by Ted Cruz, I doubt that it would be described as an article.