John Lewis

All Tell

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I guess The Black Panthers are cool now. :lol2:

Wait, I mean ex-Black Panther. He doesn't count as a Black Panther anymore or does he still count as one?

This guy cracks me up though. :lol2: :lol2:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Under that hypothetical if Trump had run as a Dem he wouldn't have won because folks on the left would not have embraced him for obvious reasons, and Lewis would not have supported him for the same reasons he doesn't support him now. His reservations about him are not merely based on party affiliation, but the character of a psychologically deranged polarizing megalomaniac holding the highest office in the land.

The fact that he also boycotted President Bush's inauguration absolutely makes one think it's more about party than the person. JMO.

Lewis now claims that he "forgot" that he boycotted the Bush inauguration. He is just one of the crybaby contingent who vainly thinks his presence or absence actually matters. At the end of the day, he and his fellow boycotters will not be missed at the celebration and will have to return to work next week as part of a diminished, weaker Democrat caucus that is going to get steamrolled for at least the next two years.

He doesn't have to do anything for black America. He's a civil rights icon whose place in history will never be forgotten. He laid his life on the line. He doesn't have to do anything else. Him serving as a congressman is going above and beyond.

Like 45 years ago.

Icon or not, if he really cares wouldnt he do more and more?

Im only restating the question asked in the article. Maybe I should have added what has he done since becoming a Congressman?

I understand some people being upset with the PE, many disagree with the way he handles himself and his policies. However to attempt to delegitimise an election simply because you disagree with the PE's platform goes against everything that our election process stands for.

Like 45 years ago.

Icon or not, if he really cares wouldnt he do more and more?

Im only restating the question asked in the article. Maybe I should have added what has he done since becoming a Congressman?

Trump sends out a tweet and you believe it hook, line and sinker, huh? It never ceases to amaze me how people know for a fact that black people aren't doing anything to help their community.

Trump sure wasn't worried about District 5 when he was trying to build a high rise there around 2006.

Trump sends out a tweet and you believe it hook, line and sinker, huh? It never ceases to amaze me how people know for a fact that black people aren't doing anything to help their community.

Trump sure wasn't worried about District 5 when he was trying to build a high rise there around 2006.

Im not worried nor care what Trump said. Lewis started the whole calling Trump out thing.

Im not making it out to be a racist conversation. Im just wondering if a guy calls someone out then what has he accomplished for his own constituents to be able to do that.

Protesting 45 years ago dont count as most of the people he serves has no clue about that time anyway.

Im not worried nor care what Trump said. Lewis started the whole calling Trump out thing.

Im not making it out to be a racist conversation. Im just wondering if a guy calls someone out then what has he accomplished for his own constituents to be able to do that.

Protesting 45 years ago dont count as most of the people he serves has no clue about that time anyway.

What makes you think he has been protesting for 45 years? That's my whole point. You don't know what John Lewis has been doing as congressman. You only know what Trump told you. :lol2: :lol2:

Anyone who believes the inner cities can be saved without total government intervention is naive and lives in a fantasy world. John Lewis has done more for the black community than every person on BGP and in the state of KY combined. Period.

What makes you think he has been protesting for 45 years? That's my whole point. You don't know what John Lewis has been doing as congressman. You only know what Trump told you. :lol2: :lol2:

Anyone who believes the inner cities can be saved without total government intervention is naive and lives in a fantasy world. John Lewis has done more for the black community than every person on BGP and in the state of KY combined. Period.

He protested 45 years ago with MLK and the Civil Rights Movement. I never said he has been protesting for 45 years.

I know I dont know what he has been doing as a congressman, that is why I asked.

I never said he didnt do anything, I asked what has he done besides be a protester 45 years ago.

I will say, just because Trump says it, that dont mean I or everyone has to believe it.

He protested 45 years ago with MLK and the Civil Rights Movement. I never said he has been protesting for 45 years.

I know I dont know what he has been doing as a congressman, that is why I asked.

I never said he didnt do anything, I asked what has he done besides be a protester 45 years ago.

I will say, just because Trump says it, that dont mean I or everyone has to believe it.

But yet here you are questioning John Lewis and what he has been doing as congressman because why?

The fact that he also boycotted President Bush's inauguration absolutely makes one think it's more about party than the person. JMO.

Perhaps, but remember that this followed a Jeb Bush Florida hanging chad recount having many concerned about its integrity. Many were nervous about whether or not things were truly on the up and up.