All Tell

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Facts are Bush won.

I'm not ignoring anything. I just don't think anything you've posted has a shred of merit.

Right, because of course nothing in the least that happened was questionable or suspect. Make sure to tell your grandkids that so reality continues to be skewed throughout the generations.

Right, because of course nothing in the least that happened was questionable or suspect. Make sure to tell your grandkids that so reality continues to be skewed throughout the generations.

:lol2: I keep forgetting we can't have differing opinions than you without it having some widespread impact for generations to come....:rolleyes:

They aren't the ones claiming to know. They are the ones who listen with their ears while the ones on the right listen with their mouths.

See I listen. The problem is what you describe is those who agree with you. If someone has a different viewpoint then they aren't listening. That is complete nonsense.

I'm not speaking on the direct issue that started this conversation. I haven't commented on Lewis. But I do get a little agitated by this concept that these "good" white people listen because they agree with me. I can listen, debate and disagree. It does not make me a bad person.

The most annoying person on the planet to me is the white knight he has rare interaction with people of different race but comes to there defense as apart of some club just to come off as some sort of faux compassionate person.

Adults can have sensible conversatioms and disagree and just because we have different pigmentation doesn't mean I'm not listening.

Yeah, you guys continue to be models of compassion and understanding. :rolleyes:

Again to be fair and I enjoy our back forths , but you comment on here with no nonsense , no filiter attitude. Then swing back and talk compassion. If we want to be adults and be straight shooters lets leave emotion out of it and discuss rational thoughts.

Again to be fair and I enjoy our back forths , but you comment on here with no nonsense , no filiter attitude. Then swing back and talk compassion. If we want to be adults and be straight shooters lets leave emotion out of it and discuss rational thoughts.
Rational thoughts aren't John Lewis has done nothing for the black community. Address that then get back to me.

Rational thoughts aren't John Lewis has done nothing for the black community. Address that then get back to me.

I think saying he hasn't done anything for his community or the black community is an outlandish political statement. But when he makes one of his own to start the mess it's hard for me to feel sympathy.

I can respect what he did in 1965 and still think he isn't beyond criticism. I personally would never say he has never done anything for the black community. But that is seperate from questioning his political career as a congressman after he just questioned someone elses political career.

See I listen. The problem is what you describe is those who agree with you. If someone has a different viewpoint then they aren't listening. That is complete nonsense.

I'm not speaking on the direct issue that started this conversation. I haven't commented on Lewis. But I do get a little agitated by this concept that these "good" white people listen because they agree with me. I can listen, debate and disagree. It does not make me a bad person.

The most annoying person on the planet to me is the white knight he has rare interaction with people of different race but comes to there defense as apart of some club just to come off as some sort of faux compassionate person.

Adults can have sensible conversatioms and disagree and just because we have different pigmentation doesn't mean I'm not listening.

It always cracks me up when white people get mad at the white people who show compassion. "White knights"? But yet you try to tell me about the problem I have is that those who don't agree with me aren't listening.....:rolleyes:

You are right though. Anyone who doesn't recognize that the destruction and disenfranchisement of the inner cities is a result of our government and its treatment of inner cities and those in the inner cities isn't going to get an open mind from me. Call me hypocritical. Call me close minded. Doesn't matter. The fact of the matter is that without complete and total government intervention John Lewis can be a congressman for 100 years but if no one cares about the schools in the inner cities, no one cares about job opportunities in the inner cities and no one cares about getting drugs out of the inner cities then Martin Luther King and Malcolm X combined can't clean up the inner city no matter how hard they try. That is the heart of the issue and to this day I've never seen many from the right want to acknowledge those facts. The right likes to point to that one person out of millions who made it out of the hood as testament it can be done and that is the biggest load of close minded crap I have ever seen and heard of in my life.

I think saying he hasn't done anything for his community or the black community is an outlandish political statement. But when he makes one of his own to start the mess it's hard for me to feel sympathy.

I can respect what he did in 1965 and still think he isn't beyond criticism. I personally would never say he has never done anything for the black community. But that is seperate from questioning his political career as a congressman after he just questioned someone elses political career.

That's you. Have you been paying attention to this thread and what Trump supporters all across America are saying about John Lewis and his horrible District 5 because of 140 characters from the incoming POTUS?????

It always cracks me up when white people get mad at the white people who show compassion. "White knights"? But yet you try to tell me about the problem I have is that those who don't agree with me aren't listening.....:rolleyes:

You are right though. Anyone who doesn't recognize that the destruction and disenfranchisement of the inner cities is a result of our government and its treatment of inner cities and those in the inner cities isn't going to get an open mind from me. Call me hypocritical. Call me close minded. Doesn't matter. The fact of the matter is that without complete and total government intervention John Lewis can be a congressman for 100 years but if no one cares about the schools in the inner cities, no one cares about job opportunities in the inner cities and no one cares about getting drugs out of the inner cities then Martin Luther King and Malcolm X combined can't clean up the inner city no matter how hard they try. That is the heart of the issue and to this day I've never seen many from the right want to acknowledge those facts. The right likes to point to that one person out of millions who made it out of the hood as testament it can be done and that is the biggest load of close minded crap I have ever seen and heard of in my life.

So you blame the federal government and at the same time want the federal government to fix your problems ? You do see the problem with this mindset ?

I agree with you the Federal Government is the problem that is why I don't get why you get upset with my opinions. Our differences isn't defining the problem , it's the solution. I think less government brings less corruption , but you want more of the same corruption.