Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracken County vs. Nicholas County Predictions 1/12/17

Who wins 20 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

    • Bracken County
      90%
    • Nicholas County
      10%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Bracken by a lot. The Bluejackets have no answer for Austin Crawford.

 

Jason Hinson is worth 10 points alone.

I predict there will be a lot of "District Champions" T shirts being worn in Paris.

Bracken is in that "second tier" of 10th region teams. I currently have Nicholas County one spot below them, but I believe that there's a gap.

 

Bracken 74

Nicholas 60

14 points better then the team they are 1 spot in front of?

I predict there will be a lot of "District Champions" T shirts being worn in Paris.

Heard Nicholas County is bringing their District Championship football trophy.

Heard Nicholas County is bringing their District Championship football trophy.

 

They are bringing a third of it.. Bracken and Brossart each bringing their shares and Paris providing the glue to put it back together.

Bracken is in that "second tier" of 10th region teams. I currently have Nicholas County one spot below them, but I believe that there's a gap.

 

Bracken 74

Nicholas 60

 

I think there's a bit of a drop off after Bracken County in the rankings. I was going to say Polar Bears by 12.

14 points better then the team they are 1 spot in front of?

 

I think so, yes. Nicholas has the chance to prove me wrong.:thumb:

I would be flabbergasted if Bears don't win this one by 20. Engnes and Jones should dominate the paint with tons of putbacks. Real chance for all the role players to shine. Post season journey going to need their involvement.

I would be flabbergasted if Bears don't win this one by 20. Engnes and Jones should dominate the paint with tons of putbacks. Real chance for all the role players to shine. Post season journey going to need their involvement.

 

Truer words.

  • Author

Nicholas County IMO is a good team that is well coached and may even win the 38th this year. Sam Hamilton has had a good year along with Logan Stafford who is a very underrated point guard who handles the ball well and plays great defense.

 

However, I think this one will belong to the Polar Bears by 16. And we see a Paris/Bracken Final.

Paris can keep their glue, we've got the whole trophy... Pretty sure Bracken has a runner-up trophy they can bring but it don't match their shirts!

Paris can keep their glue, we've got the whole trophy... Pretty sure Bracken has a runner-up trophy they can bring but it don't match their shirts!��

 

*doesn't.

 

But Bracken won on the scoreboard in October. And they'll win both games on the scoreboard tomorrow.

  • Author

Glad the football game Bracken County won has started a fun rivalry between the two schools. Nothing wrong with good healthy rivalry!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.