Baron Corbin

The Undertaker

Seth Rollins

Dean Ambrose

Dolph Ziggler

The Miz

Cesaro

Sheamus

That's not even counting the possible surprises, they're trying to promote this as the greatest Rumble in history and that's a stacked lineup.

He may not be in but Triple H is a possibility (screwing Rollins), Finn Balor, Sami Zayn, Samoa Joe, Big Show, Kane, Big Cass, Rusev, Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt, and plenty of others this year may be one of the only years where you don't see a lot of filler guys.

Surprise predictions: Samoa Joe, Shawn Michaels (it's in his hometown), Finn Balor

Hoping Finn is in and gets the win

That's not even counting the possible surprises, they're trying to promote this as the greatest Rumble in history and that's a stacked lineup.

He may not be in but Triple H is a possibility (screwing Rollins), Finn Balor, Sami Zayn, Samoa Joe, Big Show, Kane, Big Cass, Rusev, Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt, and plenty of others this year may be one of the only years where you don't see a lot of filler guys.

Surprise predictions: Samoa Joe, Shawn Michaels (it's in his hometown), Finn Balor

Hoping Finn is in and gets the win

On paper this is the most loaded Rumble in a long, long time. I also think we'll see some surprise entries. Triple H & Samoa Joe are at the top of the list IMO. Not sure about Balor, although if he's able to come back, I hope he wins. I don't think Michaels is in it though, but he will likely make an appearance at the event.

I watched a little bit of smackdown last night in anticipation of rumble. Who is the lead announcer? He makes it almost impossible for me to watch. Every move is over sold and acts like the simplest of moves like a drop kick will end the match. Needs to tone it down some.

I watched a little bit of smackdown last night in anticipation of rumble. Who is the lead announcer? He makes it almost impossible for me to watch. Every move is over sold and acts like the simplest of moves like a drop kick will end the match. Needs to tone it down some.

Mauro Ranallo. And we're in the minority, but I agree.

Mauro Ranallo. And we're in the minority, but I agree.

I am not sure it is a minority, why else would they add Tom Phillips back to the mix and have four announcers?

I like Ranallo, but I thought the WWE already had better in Phillips.

In addition to the Rumble match, we've got a nice undercard thus far:

* A.J. Styles vs. John Cena (WWE World Championship)

* Kevin Owens vs. Roman Reigns (WWE Universal Championship)

* Charlotte Flair vs. Bayley (WWE RAW Women's Championship)

* Rich Swann vs. Neville (WWE Cruiserweight Championship)

* Becky Lynch, Nikki Bella, & Naomi vs. Alexa Bliss, Mickie James, & Natalya

* Cesaro & Sheamus vs. Gallows & Anderson (WWE Raw Tag Team Championship) - PRE-SHOW

* Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax - PRE-SHOW

* Announced Royal Rumble Entrants:

Goldberg

Brock Lesnar

The Undertaker

Braun Strowman

Chris Jericho

Dean Ambrose

Sami Zayn

Bray Wyatt

Randy Orton

Luke Harper

The Miz

Big E

Kofi Kingston

Xavier Woods

Cesaro

Sheamus

Baron Corbin

Dolph Ziggler

Mojo Rawley

Big Show

Big Cass

Rusev

I am not sure it is a minority, why else would they add Tom Phillips back to the mix and have four announcers?

I like Ranallo, but I thought the WWE already had better in Phillips.

I've wondered that too & the only thing I can come up with is that the addition of Phillips was just a way of doing something different in terms of production. But I do much prefer Phillips to Ranallo.

I think the card is shaping up to be one of the best PPV's in a while. I honestly don't know who will win either of the big title matches on the men's side, but it should be easier to determine the Rumble outcome after those matches are completed.

I think the Rumble itself is also shaping up to be very interesting. If they don't have Styles, Cena, Owens, Reigns do double duty...and if Seth Rollins is unable to find a way in...you're taking five main event talents out of the equation. That leaves an old guy (Undertaker, Goldberg, Lesnar, Jericho) or an up-and-comer (Strowman, Samoa Joe if he enters, or Finn Balor if he enters) as the favorites. I just don't see Ambrose, Wyatt, Orton, Miz, Ziggler or guys like that main eventing Wrestlemania.

I honestly have no idea who will win the Rumble, and that's why it should be a good event.

Some Wrestlemania Info for everyone...

Top matches that AREN'T finalized but are in the process of being finalized

- Roman Reigns vs. The Undertaker

- Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt

It's also going around that neither Kevin Owens or AJ Styles will be champion going into Wrestlemania...

Also, it's worth noting that the plan could be for Randy Orton to win the rumble and Bray Wyatt to win Smackdown's Title at Elimination Chamber. Bray is expected to have a title run in 2017

Some Wrestlemania Info for everyone...

Top matches that AREN'T finalized but are in the process of being finalized

- Roman Reigns vs. The Undertaker

- Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt

It's also going around that neither Kevin Owens or AJ Styles will be champion going into Wrestlemania...

Also, it's worth noting that the plan could be for Randy Orton to win the rumble and Bray Wyatt to win Smackdown's Title at Elimination Chamber. Bray is expected to have a title run in 2017

John Cena vs Samoa Joe is proposed too.

AJ Styles carried the company in 2016, as did Dean Ambrose and that's how they'll be rewarded, not in a title match or in a big Mania feud to make space for guys who haven't wrestled 5 matches in a year. AJ is predicted to wrestle Shane McMahon which is terrible

Also I can't stand Reigns, correction I can't stand the way he's booked, I don't want that match at all. He's got some charisma but a run as a heel (especially because he's being boo'd out of every arena) would do him real good, the crowds reject the unbeatable babyfaces now. He will probably win tonight and get boo'd big time.

Also: Nakamura lost the NXT title (sorry if spoiler) last night, so he could be a Rumble surprise but I doubt it. More likely that he will be on the main roster though, hopefully to Smackdown.

Still hoping for Finn Balor to surprise us all

In addition to the Rumble match, we've got a nice undercard thus far:

* A.J. Styles vs. John Cena (WWE World Championship)

* Kevin Owens vs. Roman Reigns (WWE Universal Championship)

* Charlotte Flair vs. Bayley (WWE RAW Women's Championship)

* Rich Swann vs. Neville (WWE Cruiserweight Championship)

* Becky Lynch, Nikki Bella, & Naomi vs. Alexa Bliss, Mickie James, & Natalya

* Cesaro & Sheamus vs. Gallows & Anderson (WWE Raw Tag Team Championship) - PRE-SHOW

* Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax - PRE-SHOW

* Announced Royal Rumble Entrants:

Goldberg

Brock Lesnar

The Undertaker

Braun Strowman

Chris Jericho

Dean Ambrose

Sami Zayn

Bray Wyatt

Randy Orton

Luke Harper

The Miz

Big E

Kofi Kingston

Xavier Woods

Cesaro

Sheamus

Baron Corbin

Dolph Ziggler

Mojo Rawley

Big Show

Big Cass

Rusev

I haven't watched pro wrestling in years. But I gotta say that these sound like "adult entertainers".