Royal Rumble 2017

I thought the Rumble was good, not great. Like someone mentioned I liked watching Strowman do his damage but the rest of it was kind of blah.

Also, the last two pay per views have made Lesnar look like a very weak wrestler.

Goldberg doesn't impress me at all. He either needs to wrestle or retire again.

I thought Taker looked like he is slowing down.

Like someone else mentioned, the hype was better than the product on this one.

Also, I love the brand split but I think it makes joint pay per views harder to pull off.

And if Roman and Taker are going to wrestle, just to wrestle, that doesn't interest me at all.

In general part time wrestlers take the fun out of it for me. They are never around, then they swoop in at the Big Events, and to make things worse tonight all the part timers looked like turds in a punch bowl.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boring.

I agree. As some of you know, I watched Wrestling back in the 70s and 80s and picked it back up a few years ago. So for me I missed generations of Wrestlers. When some of them come back, I love it, others, not so much.

Goldberg has been horrible from my perspective. He doesn't wrestle, he walks around like he owns the place, spits everywhere, is good on the mic but not great, and does one or two slight wrestling moves and it is over. The sooner he is gone the better...

I agree. As some of you know, I watched Wrestling back in the 70s and 80s and picked it back up a few years ago. So for me I missed generations of Wrestlers. When some of them come back, I love it, others, not so much.

Goldberg has been horrible from my perspective. He doesn't wrestle, he walks around like he owns the place, spits everywhere, is good on the mic but not great, and does one or two slight wrestling moves and it is over. The sooner he is gone the better...

The second hand smoke he inhales when comes out is going to kill him.

That attitude got him beat up backstage by Chris Jericho (not really beat up, but still)

I don't like how the part timers are getting the main event spots when Ambrose, AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, etc. have carried the company all year.