Royal Rumble 2017

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not as good as advertised. Stroman was dominant, but missed the mark with Goldberg, Lesner, and Taker. My guess is old and out of shape and physically couldn't handle the load. Missed seeing the tradional surprise "legend" or two thrown out there. Kept waiting for a couple more from NXT. Where is Samoa Joe? I know they're building Rollins and HHH, but to not have one of your biggest stars in the PPV in some angle?

Was invited to watch this with a group. Hadn't seen a WWE pay per view in a couple years I think.

If nothing else, I got a new favorite personality out of it: Jack Gallagher is one of the best things I've seen on TV in ages. Actually got out of my chair and applauded when he hit Jericho in the bards with the umbrella then opened it and started spinning it around. I doff my cap to the gentleman.

So no Rollins, Lesnar now obsolete with Goldberg getting him easily again, Taker comes out at 29 and doesn't do much ( please retire ) and Reigns comes out last and loses both matches. Not sure where they are going with Reigns. Time to be a heel I think. Sounds like a great ppv until the rumble.

So no Rollins, Lesnar now obsolete with Goldberg getting him easily again, Taker comes out at 29 and doesn't do much ( please retire ) and Reigns comes out last and loses both matches. Not sure where they are going with Reigns. Time to be a heel I think. Sounds like a great ppv until the rumble.

Agree on Undertaker. Was my favorite wrestler in 1995... and that's a problem.