Biden defends Trump supporters in interview.

jericho

A few excerpts. Pretty true also.

Biden tells the Times he knew Clinton would lose in October, when he watched a Trump rally and saw how closely voters connected with the Republican nominee’s views and personality.

He then slammed his own party, telling the Times that not only are Republicans not racist, Democrats lost because they arrogantly refused to speak to middle America.

“They’re all the people I grew up with. They’re their kids. And they’re not racist. They’re not sexist. But we didn’t talk to them,” Biden said about Trump voters.

He pinned Clinton’s loss on one major problem: She didn’t seem to care.

As for Trump, Biden tells the Times “I don’t think he understands working-class or middle-class people” but “he at least acknowledged the pain.”

Biden also slammed Bernie Sanders and his supporters, calling them unrealistic for blaming America’s problems on “the rich.”

Unleashed Biden shreds Dems for calling Trump supporters racist - Self-Reliance Central

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He then slammed his own party, telling the Times that not only are Republicans not racist, Democrats lost because they arrogantly refused to speak to middle America.

“They’re all the people I grew up with. They’re their kids. And they’re not racist. They’re not sexist. But we didn’t talk to them,” Biden said about Trump voters.

Not only did Democrats not talk to middle America, they falsely accused them of being all of those evil things. And the rest of middle America finally woke up.

Not only did Democrats not talk to middle America, they falsely accused them of being all of those evil things. And the rest of middle America finally woke up.

And hopefully not to fall asleep again. If we move any farther left we deserve what we will ultimately get. At least Biden sees what most of the left dont. I think Joe is a decent guy, dont agree on all the policies he supported, but would really be interested in what he really thinks, not the agenda Barry had and he was forced to get behind.

I agree with JB here, however, there is no message Hilary could have given that middle America would support, because it was Hilary.

She could have said the exact same thing as DJT, it wouldn't have mattered. I am not defending her at all, in fact she clearly was the wrong choice for the Democrats with that demographic.

That demographic in which he speaks disliked her that badly. It wasn't the message in my mind all along, it was the messenger.

And hopefully not to fall asleep again.

One of the things in our favor is that the Democrats won't shut up. They keep insulting the Trump voters, and hopefully will continue to do so for the next 8 years.

They're like Hillary, the more they're seen & heard for who they are, the more middle America doesn't like them.

I agree with JB here, however, there is no message Hilary could have given that middle America would support, because it was Hilary.

She could have said the exact same thing as DJT, it wouldn't have mattered. I am not defending her at all, in fact she clearly was the wrong choice for the Democrats with that demographic.

That demographic in which he speaks disliked her that badly. It wasn't the message in my mind all along, it was the messenger.

It was both.

One of the things in our favor is that the Democrats won't shut up. They keep insulting the Trump voters, and hopefully will continue to do so for the next 8 years.

They're like Hillary, the more they're seen & heard for who they are, the more middle America doesn't like them.

Middle America is a broad term. Do you mean income, location, urban, rural, etc.? That needs to be clarified. Joe Biden I believe is talking about rural white America. Is that what you mean?

Why should Democrats shut up? If the message that the Republicans is carrying was overwhelmingly popular, PEOTUS DJT would have also won the popular vote.

Why should Democrats shut up? If the message that the Republicans is carrying was overwhelmingly popular, PEOTUS DJT would have also won the popular vote.

He didnt even try in NY or Calif. If ha had he would have got more votes, but he played the Elect College Vote game. ( He won) Who cares what a bunch of people in Calif think anyway.

They shouldn't! From my perspective I think they should talk more.

Well, the insulting part goes both ways. Republicans need to move on from some of their rhetoric bashing Dems as well. We aren't all protesting, we aren't all whiners or "snowflakes". And there are a lot of us out.