Is Highlands looking to hire an Offensive Coordinator?

UK#1fanisback

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HHS posters are few and far between anymore on here and honestly, the OP is the last person I trust when it comes to anything regarding Highlands. I just don't get the obsession.

They're still around, but my guess is that a 3-8 season reduced their visibility somewhat.

They'll be back.

BGpreppers, oK, here's the deal. I have no agenda. Brian was nice enough to allow me to be a part of the Program. I told him that I will help wherever HE thinks will help the kids the most. So I get to work with QBs and RBs. Same with softball and Rob. That school gave me far more than I could ever give back. Coaches and teachers at HHS gave me the skills, and the confidence to be a good husband, father, and teacher/coach. I have no idea where I would be if those amazing people would not have been so selfless and present in my life. I owe that school everything. I can't donate a bunch of money, but I can give them my time. So that's really all the thinking here. Happy New Year.

BTW thank you for all the kind words on your posts.

Siple

Great post, and best of luck in your endeavors!:thumb:

No dog in this fight, but does anyone else find it odd that it took an "outsider" to break the news here on BGP? With as many HHS fans as we have here, I guess that's the strangest thing about the whole story to me.

Not sure why this comes as a big surprise. Some who know the whole story, know that it is not their place to "break news" on BGP. The new volunteer coach has now clarified his role and HHS faithful are looking forward to having him as a mentor for our kids. I guess some will just have to wait until they get to learn..... "The rest of the story" -Paul Harvey-

Not sure why this comes as a big surprise. Some who know the whole story, know that it is not their place to "break news" on BGP. The new volunteer coach has now clarified his role and HHS faithful are looking forward to having him as a mentor for our kids. I guess some will just have to wait until they get to learn..... "The rest of the story" -Paul Harvey-

Could not have said it better myself. The Paul Harvey reference is definitely applicable here.

They're still around, but my guess is that a 3

To be fair...we did have several long time (very active) posters graduate over the past couple years. So there may be several left out there and they don't post a lot, but we did lose some of the more active ones. I'm sure we'll get some new ones each year. You know...like we've added Football Forever over the last couple years!

Real talk.. Siple will certainly help and be a welcome addition on Offense...

But my question is what is Highlands going to do to improve that Defense which allowed 42 points per game (would have been 46 points if not for Grant County)?

Oh ... oh ... me, me ... can I take a try at this one?

Would it help if they change the offense to a slower pace, more run-oriented offense and longer possession times? Would that help the defense?

That's a start!