Survivor: Game Changers

I might be in the minority, but I don't really care for Michaela much at all.

I think they are editing her way different than they did last season. Last season they made her out to be the more responsible one in the group of millenials. This season they are making her out to be more childish. I don't know, maybe she is acting different this time.

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Varner was too afraid of the repercussions of going against Sandra in that vote. Would've rather seen Michaela go home, but he made the right decision. Only wanna make an enemy of Sandra if her torch is getting snuffed.

Very sly. Completely took any talk or focus off her and put the focus/target on JT and Michaela.

And by the way, I love Michaela. One of my favorite players.

Question about JT... he was terrible this season. Where does his play this season rank among bad player seasons? What other players who made it through multiple episodes had a worse season than what JT did this year?

I'm not sure the answer to your question, but man he was bad. Makes you wonder how he won in the past.

I wonder if some of the players think if Sandra makes it to the final 3 there is no way she would get votes because she has won it two times? I hope not. If I was on the jury and she was in the final 3 she would be an automatic winner and get my vote no matter what kind of game anybody else played. If she could get to the final 3 as a two-time winner they should just give her the title and not even have a vote.

I wonder if some of the players think if Sandra makes it to the final 3 there is no way she would get votes because she has won it two times? I hope not. If I was on the jury and she was in the final 3 she would be an automatic winner and get my vote no matter what kind of game anybody else played. If she could get to the final 3 as a two-time winner they should just give her the title and not even have a vote.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Back in week 1 she was talking about there being no chance for her (or JT or Tony) to win again because the jury wouldn't vote for her. She's already planting those seeds among the potential jurors so she can talk herself up at final tribal.

I think I am with you VOR. She would certainly have a compelling argument to get my vote.

It's unimaginable to me that they allow Sandra to hang around in anyway. She has won twice for a reason, she PLAYS the game and is always playing the game. Everyone seems too comfortable going along with her, they are stupid! :lol2:

It's amazing. She has orchestrated eliminating the only other two winners.