Survivor: Game Changers

Sandra almost got that vote flipped to Tai. Hands down the greatest player to ever play survivor. How she even made it this far is beyond me. She should've been the first one gone.

Even with two wins, disagree with greatest ever

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even with two wins, disagree with greatest ever

No way. It's not even debatable to me. Who's better? Or better yet who else would even be considered? She literally had 4 tribals this season where it should have been her going home and she got it flipped 3 times and almost got it flipped this time. She really is the queen.

Honestly didn't see that coming about Zeke at all.

Sarah's response was perfect and I bet I would have felt exactly the same in her position cause I felt a lot of that sitting on my couch.

Big fan of Zeke from his first season. Many years ago, I never would have actively cheered on a gay dude. But I changed and matured quite a while ago and he became a favorite player of mine. Not sure I could say the same about a transgendered guy. But like Sarah said, I am not exposed to that in the Midwest.

Screw all that and its stupid. Nothing changes for me. Big fan of Zeke. And maybe this episode helps a lot of us who don't understand or know much about transgenderism.

Iconic Tribal Council.

When he first did it, I was killing Varner. But honestly, he's gonna live with that regret forever and will have a hard time forgiving himself.

What's crazy from a game standpoint. He might have had a chance to survive if he didnt go there.

I think they edited it to keep us watching. I think the reason Varner went there with his comment on Zeke was he truly did know he was going home and was totally desperate. The way he was adamant when he sat down at Tribal and stated he knew he was going home, I think he did know he was going home. We were the ones who didn't know it was a done deal he was going home because they edited it that way.