Survivor: Game Changers

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We probably need another thread to discuss this fully, but a quick question ...

Who are transgendered people attracted to - their current gender or their prior gender? Or is it all about their own identity and desired partner gender does not matter?

Zeke in his 1st season was openly gay. I guess he was biologically a straight female at birth and transitioned to a gay male.

Some of Zeke's comments months later:

f we’re being perfectly honest with one another, I’ve struggled with that forgiveness in the months following. I can’t foresee us sipping martinis together in Fire Island. While I can reconcile the personal slight of him outing me, I continue to be troubled by his willingness to deploy such a dangerous stereotype on a global platform.”

Totally caught up now. The storms ruined the week for me when Debbie went to Exile Island so I need some help.

Tai has 2 idols? He's found a total of 3 idols already?

Yep. But I am 100% positive that he will be voted out with at least one in his pocket.

Yep. But I am 100% positive that he will be voted out with at least one in his pocket.

I don't doubt that one bit. He already went through one vote where he probably should have played an idol. But, who knows how what we see aligns with his conversations and what he sees. He obviously was confident enough not to play it and he was right.

Survivor Night.

Think last week's revelation plays a factor in this week at all?

A tough situation for those who were at that tribal. They have to be careful talking about it when the tribes merge unless Zeke gives the ok to talk about it openly. If they share that information with people who were not at the tribal, they are outing Zeke.

A tough situation for those who were at that tribal. They have to be careful talking about it when the tribes merge unless Zeke gives the ok to talk about it openly. If they share that information with people who were not at the tribal, they are outing Zeke.

Completely agree. Throws in a whole different quirk to the game.

I almost wonder if after the merge if Zeke will just announce to everyone so that its out there to the rest of those in the game.