Survivor: Game Changers

I wonder if some of the players think if Sandra makes it to the final 3 there is no way she would get votes because she has won it two times? I hope not. If I was on the jury and she was in the final 3 she would be an automatic winner and get my vote no matter what kind of game anybody else played. If she could get to the final 3 as a two-time winner they should just give her the title and not even have a vote.

I'm with you. If Sandra makes the final she is automatic winner in my mind.

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing. She has orchestrated eliminating the only other two winners.

I think the fact that she doesn't come off as a physical threat puts everyone off their game with her, they keep thinking they can always pick her off later...yet they never get the chance.

Even though he got eliminated early twice I put Boston Rob possibly at #3 he won and carried his girlfriend to a win (losing that year by I think just one vote.)

Boston Rob is without a doubt top 3 greatest players ever. There were seasons when you could tell he just wasn't as interested, but when he wanted to play the guy was a machine. Definite top 3.

Parvati? No way

Absolutely. She OWNED a season with returning players and came out as Sole Survivor. Then she turned around and got runner-up on arguably the toughest and greatest season. If stupid Russell knew how to listen she probably wins that season instead of Sandra.

Great at challenges, great at the social game, and she's smart.

Absolutely. She OWNED a season with returning players and came out as Sole Survivor. Then she turned around and got runner-up on arguably the toughest and greatest season. If stupid Russell knew how to listen she probably wins that season instead of Sandra.

Great at challenges, great at the social game, and she's smart.

She was just one of Russells little minions on Heroes vs Villains. She lost a lot of points with me on that. Great player, sure. 2nd greatest? Not in my eyes.