Survivor: Game Changers

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the whole season is like THAT?!?! Man, it will go down as one of the best.

Do hate seeing Tony go. He is a ton of fun. I honestly was convinced it was a Sandra -- seriously, has no one watched her play before -- so good editing.

Almost too good editing. I think Malcom and Caleb realized they didnt have the numbers and didnt want to exclude themselves.

Loves Sandra's arrogance, but she's gotta go!

Did Sandra put a target on herself the way she yelled at Tony as he left? She already is seen as a threat and there she is yelling you don't mess with the queen. I think that was a mistake.

That's just her and its no secret to the others that she's like that, I'd imagine.

Sandra is the GOAT. She didn't get one vote. Not one vote. For the love of God her tribe has been to two tribals and she doesn't have one vote and she is the only 2 time winner. Its amazing. Absolutely amazing.

I like Michaela and root for her. She needs to chill a little. Being high strung and unpredictable is a ticket out of the game.

I like Michaela too!

I think she needs just a little more confidence and she would roll with it a bit more, guessing she’s young….

Tai let his tribe break one of my rules by voting out Caleb tonight - if you are a man, never let the women outnumber you. Women tend to band together as the game moves on to eliminate the men, especially ones that are a threat in the challenges. Tai should have pointed this out to Brad and fought to vote Hali out first. If that tribe goes to another vote, I could see Tai getting voted out by the women.

And insightful! They showed Sandra's tribe just how ruthless she is. Will that come back to haunt her?

She needs to go! Anyone who would eat a momma goat and leave a baby orphaned is just rotten! They haven't even been there 2 weeks yet; ain't nobody starving!