Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jim Brown on President Elect Trump

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait a second, Kanye West and Ray Lewis were up there also. Why no mention of them being at this meeting? Does their presence ruin the intent of your post? :lol2: :lol2:

Too many concussions. Poor bastard.

 

:lol2::lol2::lol2: PP92 you've made me crack a rib laughing!

Wait a second, Kanye West and Ray Lewis were up there also. Why no mention of them being at this meeting? Does their presence ruin the intent of your post? :lol2: :lol2:

 

Trump also met with Bill Gates yesterday.

  • Author
Wait a second, Kanye West and Ray Lewis were up there also. Why no mention of them being at this meeting? Does their presence ruin the intent of your post? :lol2: :lol2:

 

I just read the article and Jim Brown was the focus. I also didn't say Mike Pence came yesterday.

He still was robbed of the Heisman.

  • Author

So what I've learned if I don't post everyone who visits I can't make a comment on someone who I thought had an interesting take.

It seems Brown was very impressed with Trump and the plans he has for the inner city and black community. I guess time will only tell if Trump can help the community.

My guess is if Trump can pull off what he says and help the black community it may change the voting demographics to the Republicans, especially since the Dems do nothing ideas.

He still was robbed of the Heisman.

 

900 yards rushing and 13 TDs is exactly overwhelming for Mr Brown's Heisman Campaign. Should have went to Tommy McDonald from OU that season. But I agree that no way should the Golden Boy have won it that season.

 

OK...back to politics now :thumb:

900 yards rushing and 13 TDs is exactly overwhelming for Mr Brown's Heisman Campaign. Should have went to Tommy McDonald from OU that season. But I agree that no way should the Golden Boy have won it that season.

 

OK...back to politics now :thumb:

No way the bookie should have won it.
So what I've learned if I don't post everyone who visits I can't make a comment on someone who I thought had an interesting take.

 

This is correct.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.