Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott 76 Pendleton County 67 OT

Featured Replies

This game could've went very different. You have to credit Scott High's defense for causing 17 turnovers and PC missed 17 ft's. The officials called the game very well. You can't knock what Allen did. His team, not supporting cast will be better than most people think. Belcher will iron out the wrinkles. Just my thoughts.

 

I disagree with your statement on the officials calling a good game.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your opinion is fine, tommygavin. There were a few questionable calls on both teams, but lopsided.

Where was Dennie for Pendleton?

 

I wondered the same.

 

Not good at all. That's really extreme

 

I agree that it's not good if this becomes a trend, but a game here and there is no big deal IMO. A few years back Bach scored 48 of 61 for Augusta in the District finals.

A 50 and a 40.

 

While the 10th isn't too strong this time around, it's always fun.

 

#1 and #2 players in the region IMO. Allen 1 and Ohmer 2. Anyone have shooting percentages for Allen and Ohmer?

I wondered the same.

 

 

 

I agree that it's not good if this becomes a trend, but a game here and there is no big deal IMO. A few years back Bach scored 48 of 61 for Augusta in the District finals.

 

Dennie is suspended for the first two games of the season.

Dennie is suspended for the first two games of the season.

 

Ah, I see.

 

That makes a huge difference, then. He was PC's #2 scorer last year & I would imagine Belcher is expecting 12 ppg or so from him this year. Good player.

Ah, I see.

 

That makes a huge difference, then. He was PC's #2 scorer last year & I would imagine Belcher is expecting 12 ppg or so from him this year. Good player.

 

Definitely was missed last night.

This game could've went very different. You have to credit Scott High's defense for causing 17 turnovers and PC missed 17 ft's. The officials called the game very well. You can't knock what Allen did. His team, not supporting cast will be better than most people think. Belcher will iron out the wrinkles. Just my thoughts.

 

Scott missed 12 FT's, and a ton of point blank layups. They were also without a key player in Nelson Perrin who should return within the next few weeks.

 

Officiating was spotty on both ends IMO. In the end though, give me team success over individual success any day of the week.

It sounded like Scott had trouble rebounding the ball. Lack of size will haunt them

Obviously I was not at this game, but if a player is "on fire" I say feed the machine.

Obviously I was not at this game, but if a player is "on fire" I say feed the machine.

 

Would need to see the box score/stat line to see if he was "on fire". Sounded more like a free throw shooting contest at one point.

Both players played really well, but it seems as if you have a lil hate in your heart for one player. Scott has a really good group of players. PC will be better come February. As for Allen, you must've been absent from the game, because he did catch fire from the second quarter on, with the exception of the charity stripe where he went 12-21. When it's all said and done, why can't we be happy about the performance these two teams put together.

I see ya Dontaie Allen!!!

 

We will all be seeing a lot of Allen - could be a McDonald's AA and will play D-I somewhere. I'm sticking with my prediction that he plays in the NBA some day.

We should be talking about Ohmers 40 that won instead of Allen's 50 that lost.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.