Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will all the State finals games be blowouts?

Featured Replies

What games will be close?

Trinity, BG, and CAL will blow out their opponents. Beechwood vs. Hazard should be a helluva game.

I will tell you the Danville/CAL game will not be a blowout

I will tell you the Danville/CAL game will not be a blowout

From my stand point, I'd take Danville over CAL or CAL as a very slight favorite from seeing both teams on film.

Honestly, I don't see any of the games being very close:

 

Trinity wins by 28+

B.Green wins by 28+

J.Central wins by 14+

Belfry wins by 28+

CAL wins by 21+

Beechwood wins by 21+

From my stand point, I'd take Danville over CAL or CAL as a very slight favorite from seeing both teams on film.

 

CAL will win big.

I posted after last week's game that CAL might be the best team I have seen in 2-A in the last five years, with the possible exceptions of this year's Mayfield team and the 2013 DeSales team. Now that debate is clearly down to two teams. I usually don't make predictions without having seen one of the teams play, but I will say this about Danville's chances against CAL......How?????

Before everyone hands Belfry the 3A trophy I will caution that every matchup with Central has been a dogfight except 2010. Belfry was expected to blow out Central in 2007 and 2014 and neither turned out that way. Central was supposed to running clock Belfry in 2011 and that didn't happen either.

Yes

I don't see one game being close, but I hope I am wrong and upsets happen all over

Cal Preps has Beechwood winning 35-21.

Honestly, I don't see any of the games being very close:

 

Trinity wins by 28+

B.Green wins by 28+

J.Central wins by 14+

Belfry wins by 28+

CAL wins by 21+

Beechwood wins by 21+

I like your picks, but believe FS wins in the upset.

 

FS wins by 10

Cal wins by 7

BG wins by 28

Belfry wins by 14

Trinity wins by 35

Beechwood by 12

CAL will not blowout Danville. That one could go either way.

I can't see CAL having any problem with Danville.

If I were to rank the teams in order most likely to be blowouts:

 

1. Johnson Central over Franklin Simpson

2. Bowling Green over Pulaski County

3. Belfry over Central

4. Trinity over Lafayette

5. CAL over Danville

6. Beechwood over Hazard

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.