November 21, 20169 yr In two separate incidents police officers were ambushed in their cars this weekend. One was sitting in traffic when a car pulls up beside him and fired two shots into his window. In the other case an officer was sitting in his car writing a ticket when a third car pulled up and a man got out and walked from behind and shot him twice in the head killing him. St. Louis police: Gunman who ambushed officer killed - CNN.com Edited November 21, 20169 yr by Jumper_Dad
November 21, 20169 yr For anyone to deny the war on LEO, they are living in a separate universe. And no one outside of people who have family in Law Enforcement cares. Ironically, this is exactly how minorities feel about police abuse and excessive use of force...
November 21, 20169 yr Ironically, this is exactly how minorities feel about police abuse and excessive use of force... Could be and Im not doubting any of that. But I dont think police set up ambushes for minorities or drive by and just shoot them based on color. That is what is being done to cops. But I do get and understand what you are saying.
November 21, 20169 yr Didn't take very long for someone to try and change the topic to police brutality. As if there aren't enough threads here already to discuss that.
November 21, 20169 yr This is sad. It seems that these ambush attacks are getting out of hand. Its the new norm.
November 21, 20169 yr Could be and Im not doubting any of that. But I dont think police set up ambushes for minorities or drive by and just shoot them based on color. That is what is being done to cops. But I do get and understand what you are saying. Agree that police aren't doing those things. Just pointing out how the feelings exhibited by both groups are similar. Glad you understood that, others obviously can't.
November 21, 20169 yr This is sad. It seems that these ambush attacks are getting out of hand. I think there was a ambush of sorts on officers outside of Pittsburgh last week.
November 21, 20169 yr I think there was a ambush of sorts on officers outside of Pittsburgh last week. I'm sure there have been several that we don't even hear about. We probably only hear about them if they are successful.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.