November 21, 20169 yr I'm sure there have been several that we don't even hear about. We probably only hear about them if they are successful. One officer was killed. Other injured.
November 21, 20169 yr Author These and other Ambush and Drive-By style attacks are the most worrisome for me.
November 21, 20169 yr Not stiring a pot but just wondering. How many blacks have been killed by white cops this year as compared to white cops killed by blacks? Is it a get even thing or just a "the world is crazy stuff"
November 21, 20169 yr Author Not stiring a pot but just wondering. How many blacks have been killed by white cops this year as compared to white cops killed by blacks? Is it a get even thing or just a "the world is crazy stuff" Several more Criminals (White, Black, Hispanic) are killed by the police each year than the other way around, Thank God. I think the question would be better asked how many "Questionable" police shootings of Blacks have there been, where community is of the opinion the police were wrong.
November 21, 20169 yr Agree that police aren't doing those things. Just pointing out how the feelings exhibited by both groups are similar. Glad you understood that, others obviously can't. I understand it perfectly. The Ref explained it quite well.
November 21, 20169 yr Not stiring a pot but just wondering. How many blacks have been killed by white cops this year as compared to white cops killed by blacks? Is it a get even thing or just a "the world is crazy stuff" I could be wrong but I think the stats will show that cops are more likely to be killed by white people than black people. I believe I saw something a couple of weeks ago about there being 10 attacks on cops in a two week period. I think 7 of the cops died. None of the killers were black. I find it more interesting that it is only labeled a war on cops when the suspected cop killer is black. The fact of the matter is that for some there may be a deep seated hatred for the cops but it appears that there are more white people killing cops than anyone else. So the answer to your question is the world is crazy, period. Anyone who targets a cop and kills them is a sociopath that needs to be dealt with appropriately.
November 21, 20169 yr I could be wrong but I think the stats will show that cops are more likely to be killed by white people than black people. I believe I saw something a couple of weeks ago about there being 10 attacks on cops in a two week period. I think 7 of the cops died. None of the killers were black. I find it more interesting that it is only labeled a war on cops when the suspected cop killer is black. The fact of the matter is that for some there may be a deep seated hatred for the cops but it appears that there are more white people killing cops than anyone else. So the answer to your question is the world is crazy, period. Anyone who targets a cop and kills them is a sociopath that needs to be dealt with appropriately. Im pretty sure your right on about more cops being killed by white people than black. But its more of a story if a white cop kills a black guy or a black guy kills a white cop. That is the Medias fault.
November 21, 20169 yr Im pretty sure your right on about more cops being killed by white people than black. But its more of a story if a white cop kills a black guy or a black guy kills a white cop. That is the Medias fault. No argument there.
November 21, 20169 yr I could be wrong but I think the stats will show that cops are more likely to be killed by white people than black people. I believe I saw something a couple of weeks ago about there being 10 attacks on cops in a two week period. I think 7 of the cops died. None of the killers were black. I find it more interesting that it is only labeled a war on cops when the suspected cop killer is black. The fact of the matter is that for some there may be a deep seated hatred for the cops but it appears that there are more white people killing cops than anyone else. So the answer to your question is the world is crazy, period. Anyone who targets a cop and kills them is a sociopath that needs to be dealt with appropriately. From 2004-2013, according to FBI statistics, there were 511 officers murdered, and 540 offenders. 43% of the offenders were black. 52% were white.
November 21, 20169 yr Black people are over represented on both sides of police killings. They are also over represented in violent crime statistics. Which is why my argument has always been that there are better explanations than just "police brutality" to explain why black people are killed at a higher rate than white people by police.
November 21, 20169 yr Not cool. If people think they are being mistreated before, do they think this will help matters or make it worse.
November 21, 20169 yr I could be wrong but I think the stats will show that cops are more likely to be killed by white people than black people. I believe I saw something a couple of weeks ago about there being 10 attacks on cops in a two week period. I think 7 of the cops died. None of the killers were black. I find it more interesting that it is only labeled a war on cops when the suspected cop killer is black. The fact of the matter is that for some there may be a deep seated hatred for the cops but it appears that there are more white people killing cops than anyone else. So the answer to your question is the world is crazy, period. Anyone who targets a cop and kills them is a sociopath that needs to be dealt with appropriately. I've not relented on the "War on LEO" mantra. It doesn't matter what race the perp is. Most of the time, I've been told there wasn't a war on LEO.
November 21, 20169 yr I've not relented on the "War on LEO" mantra. It doesn't matter what race the perp is. Most of the time, I've been told there wasn't a war on LEO. I see people talking about it no matter the race of the killer...
November 21, 20169 yr This is sad. It seems that these ambush attacks are getting out of hand.One such ambush / attack is out of hand, EVERYONE would agree to that.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.