Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

War on Police Continues

Featured Replies

I've not relented on the "War on LEO" mantra. It doesn't matter what race the perp is.

 

Most of the time, I've been told there wasn't a war on LEO.

 

I see people talking about it no matter the race of the killer...

 

Until now the only time a War on LEOs was mentioned the person killing/attacking the cop had always been black so the implication has always appeared that race had something to do with it. BLM and the media always was at fault when we discussed the War on LEOs. My apologies if when you were mentioning it had nothing to do with race and was only coincendental.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Until now the only time a War on LEOs was mentioned the person killing/attacking the cop had always been black so the implication has always appeared that race had something to do with it. BLM and the media always was at fault when we discussed the War on LEOs. My apologies if when you were mentioning it had nothing to do with race and was only coincendental.

 

I don't recall ever actually bringing it up myself. If I did, I forgot.

 

However, I don't think it has anything to do with race. If someone is killing police, no one really cares what the race of the killer is. They're scum either way.

 

And I haven't written it down but I'm almost certain that you aren't right about it only being mentioned when the killer is black.

 

Fwiw, I don't know the race of any of the recent attackers.

  • Author
Until now the only time a War on LEOs was mentioned the person killing/attacking the cop had always been black so the implication has always appeared that race had something to do with it. BLM and the media always was at fault when we discussed the War on LEOs. My apologies if when you were mentioning it had nothing to do with race and was only coincendental.

 

FWIW when I started this thread I had no idea who the suspects in either shooter were...I was just looking at two police officers targeted while sitting in their police cars. The skin color of the shooter doesn't matter to a widow or fatherless children and it sure doesn't matter to me.

Until now the only time a War on LEOs was mentioned the person killing/attacking the cop had always been black so the implication has always appeared that race had something to do with it. BLM and the media always was at fault when we discussed the War on LEOs. My apologies if when you were mentioning it had nothing to do with race and was only coincendental.

 

I think if you would check back, I have stated there was a war on LEO when the perps were not black.

 

I don't care what race a person killing a LEO is, they are the lowest of the low, scum of the Earth.

I think if you would check back, I have stated there was a war on LEO when the perps were not black.

 

I don't care what race a person killing a LEO is, they are the lowest of the low, scum of the Earth.

 

You could be right. In my mind the only times we discussed when cops were killed or attacked is when the perps were black. I could be mistaken though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.