Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas 77 Duke 75

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duke losing makes for a brighter day.

Umm, no Giles, no Tatum, no Bolden and they lost to Kansas by 2 in mid-November??

 

Yikes. College basketball is going to be much fun this year for those outside of Durham.

 

I'll admit I've not gotten into basketball just yet, but I have heard bits and pieces about their injuries. What is the time frame for return?

And that matters about as much as HRC winning the popular vote.

 

You know it means everything to them (fans, not the team).

You know it means everything to them (fans, not the team).

 

New shirts being printed now...

I'll admit I've not gotten into basketball just yet, but I have heard bits and pieces about their injuries. What is the time frame for return?

 

Tatum soon, Giles supposed to be around ACC play.

Tatum soon, Giles supposed to be around ACC play.

 

And Bolden?

And Bolden?

 

Soon as well. Maybe 2 weeks I believe.

New shirts being printed now...

 

You're late bro. They were shipped last night.

Seeing how no one has mentioned it yet, Kansas is coming off from a loss to a mediocre Indiana team... Just sayin..

 

Yeah... I'm that guy.

 

I was impressed as well, did not expect them to even be a mediocre team prior to watching that one.

 

Wait..... So is Indiana mediocre or not?

Seeing how no one has mentioned it yet, Kansas is coming off from a loss to a mediocre Indiana team... Just sayin..

 

Yeah... I'm that guy.

 

I'm gonna have to seriously question your credibility if this post wasn't made in jest. IU is very good.

 

I think I'm detecting sarcasm, but can't be sure...

Duke looks like they will be awesome when everyone is healthy.

 

I really like the Jackson kid at Kansas.

If you are a Kansas fan it has to feel good to take this one while shooting 11% from 3 and below 50% from the FT line.

Grayson Allen at MSG last year vs Kentucky had only 6 points. This year he had 5 points until about 10 min left in the second half, then he started to come alive. Must not be his favorite place to play.

 

As everybody has said, Duke will be fine.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.