Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas 77 Duke 75

Featured Replies

Final. Could have been a great but the officials called so many touch fouls made the game have no flow. As bad as I hate to say this Duke gets healthy they are going to be scary good.

On a positive note the Cats will now be ranked #1 next week!

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great comeback by Duke, but Mason hits the big jumper.

 

 

39-1

Happiest I have ever been after a Duke loss. Provided the freshmen get healthy.

Didn't expect to pull this one out with the injuries to the freshmen. Allen played an awful game. Kennard is legit better this year. I'd like to see Duke play Kansas healthy. Jeter and Jefferson are okay but with Boldon and Giles down low this team will be completly different.

Seeing how no one has mentioned it yet, Kansas is coming off from a loss to a mediocre Indiana team... Just sayin..

 

Yeah... I'm that guy.

COLLEGE BASKETBALL IS BACK EVERYONE!!!!!

  • Author
Seeing how no one has mentioned it yet, Kansas is coming off from a loss to a mediocre Indiana team... Just sayin..

 

Yeah... I'm that guy.

 

I watched the Kansas / Indiana game I was pretty impressed with Indiana if Blackman plays all season like he did against Kansas they will be tough to handle in the Big 10.

Easy path to No. 1 for Kentucky. That didn't take long.

Easy path to No. 1 for Kentucky. That didn't take long.

 

And that matters about as much as HRC winning the popular vote.

  • Author
Easy path to No. 1 for Kentucky. That didn't take long.

 

If they can get by Duquesne on Sunday.

I watched the Kansas / Indiana game I was pretty impressed with Indiana if Blackman plays all season like he did against Kansas they will be tough to handle in the Big 10.

 

I was impressed as well, did not expect them to even be a mediocre team prior to watching that one.

And that matters about as much as HRC winning the popular vote.

 

Admit it though...it's an easy path to No. 1

Umm, no Giles, no Tatum, no Bolden and they lost to Kansas by 2 in mid-November??

 

Yikes. College basketball is going to be much fun this year for those outside of Durham.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.