Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas 77 Duke 75

Featured Replies

Grayson Allen at MSG last year vs Kentucky had only 6 points. This year he had 5 points until about 10 min left in the second half, then he started to come alive. Must not be his favorite place to play.

 

As everybody has said, Duke will be fine.

I didn't watch the game, but saw Allen was hurt and sidelined some in checking social media. Anyone have more info?
  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't watch the game, but saw Allen was hurt and sidelined some in checking social media. Anyone have more info?

 

Landed funny on his right leg with less than 10 min to go in first half on foul that was not called. Was rubbing his calf and limped to the locker room.

 

Started and played 2nd half. Appeared to be okay.

 

Duke's Grayson Allen limps off in first half, returns in second half

Grayson Allen at MSG last year vs Kentucky had only 6 points. This year he had 5 points until about 10 min left in the second half, then he started to come alive. Must not be his favorite place to play

 

Kentucky played Duke in Chicago last year.

Kentucky played Duke in Chicago last year.

 

Good call. I think I meant to say in Champion's Classic.

I'm gonna have to seriously question your credibility if this post wasn't made in jest. IU is very good.

 

I think I'm detecting sarcasm, but can't be sure...

 

Yeah I was just messin around. Had a few celebratory drinks and thought I'd try and bring some humor to the thread lol.

I don't know if Azubuike is out of shape or just not a great runner, but if they can get him up and down the court 8-10 minutes of game time at a time, KU is going to be trouble. Bilas kept waiting for him to attack the rim and once he did, he was a handful.

 

I'm glad one of the games last night was entertaining for the casual fan.

Surfing through a few other sites the talk seems to be that Duke has assembled a fantastic group of athletes but with one exception----they don't have a legitimate point guard.

If so that could really be a worrisome problem for them in big games this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.