November 16, 20169 yr Author Humphries is useless. Cal is going to have to play Gabriel or Jones instead.
November 16, 20169 yr Humphries is useless. Cal is going to have to play Gabriel or Jones instead. Jones didn't look very good either in his limited first half minutes.
November 16, 20169 yr But the freshmen aren't doing the dirty work yet. No dives for the ball, block outs, or hard work plays.
November 16, 20169 yr Please excuse me for saying this, but when I look at Bam I can't help but think of Dwight Howard.
November 16, 20169 yr Author Jones didn't look very good either in his limited first half minutes. But I think he's got more upside than Humphries. I see very little if any improvement in him from last year. Jones is definitely more athletic and with the Cats wanting to play more up tempo Gabriel and Jones would be the way to go.
November 16, 20169 yr Author Cat's have another chance to put them away let's see if they can do it this time.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.