November 16, 20169 yr Well done. Now just play smart the rest of the way, hit free throws and it is game time.
November 16, 20169 yr That was a block because he was inside the circle!! I believe that what the coaches were yelling about.
November 16, 20169 yr Humpries 5 REB, 1 ASST 1 sTL 1to several altered shots and lots of hustle (18 yrs old). Not a great player, but I like his grit
November 16, 20169 yr UK has out played State in every phase of the game. MOnk has been awesome. A PTP as Dickie V. Said. This game is over!!!!!
November 16, 20169 yr Humpries 5 REB, 1 ASST 1 sTL 1to several altered shots and lots of hustle (18 yrs old). Not a great player, but I like his grit Grit is fine but He is an offensive liability more than he should be.
November 16, 20169 yr Author Seems like to me that Briscoe has made more FT's already this year than he did all of last season.
November 16, 20169 yr Author They way Bridges has played tonight I'm glad he chose Mich. St. instead of the Cats.
November 16, 20169 yr Author Briscoe is talking a lot to the officials he will get T if he keeps that up I hope its not in a close game.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.