Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/ Michigan State Updates:

Featured Replies

  • Author

Sign of a young team had them on the ropes and have let them off may be in for a ballgame now.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big last two buckets by Briscoe. Good half by UK!!!!!!

If U.K. Develops a killer attitude on the glass this will be one special team.

Hawkins ALMOST threw down an epic rebound dunk but it got caught in the rim...it would have been the play of the night if he had gotten it to go down.

  • Author

We have to keep Bam on the floor and out of foul trouble Humphries just can not play extended minutes against good teams.

Shooting to many three's. Has Willis touched the ball?

 

He has been touching it, but has passed and then never got it back. I can't recall him shooting once tonight.

He has been touching it, but has passed and then never got it back. I can't recall him shooting once tonight.

 

I agree, I recall no shots.

  • Author
My wife and I just discussed that. Either weak or he is hoarse.

 

Well he is 77 I would hope I could call a major college basketball game at that age. lol

He has been touching it, but has passed and then never got it back. I can't recall him shooting once tonight.

 

Willis 2 REB, 2 BLK, no shots, He only shot maybe 2 shots on sunday

Willis 2 REB, 2 BLK, no shots, He only shot maybe 2 shots on sunday

 

He can't create his own shot and that's why IMO.

Fox is money at the foul line.

 

How can he shoot FT's that good and can not hit a jumper?

  • Author

That is about the 4th or 5th time now that Bam has been called for that post foul.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.