Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016/2017 8th Region Season Preview

Featured Replies

WVHS is very underrated and deservedly so. Caution, beware of the Bearcats!

 

WV and SK play the first week of December always a great to watch.

I watched Anderson County this summer without the services of Cobe Penny. Were they missing anyone else this summer?

I watched Anderson County this summer without the services of Cobe Penny. Were they missing anyone else this summer?

 

Cobe had a knee injury this AAU Season. Was he still recovering from the injury?

Cobe had a knee injury this AAU Season. Was he still recovering from the injury?

 

Yes. I watched Boyle County play Anderson County in June and Cobe was still recovering at the time.

  • Author

They had a lot of kids at different times not playing, and worked on younger ones improving. So you probably didn't see them even close to full strength

John Paul Garmon was also missing from Anderson's summer roster as he was rehabbing a shoulder injury.

I'm not sold on AC just yet. I see a real lack of depth. It 's going to hurt and cost them some games this season.

Don't know enough about the 8th. How would the Top 10 look today? @8th Region Warrior , care to chime in? You probably know more than most of us.

  • Author

Well first of all Johnny Bench as your screen saver makes you awesome, one of my favorites, but the 8th region is top heavy with 3 teams, and them 4-10 can beat anyone on a given night. There will be no gimmys

1. Oldham

2. South Oldham

3. Collins (if they are healthy I would put them #1)

4. Walton Verona

5. Spencer

6. Anderson

7. Simon Kenton (dangerous right now)

8. North Oldham

9. Williamstown

10. Gallatin

  • Author

Me too Tommy, BUT, I still think they are dangerous. There was no way of seeing the issues of their seasons. When we do these pre-season deals we have no idea of injury's, sickness, sometimes transfers etc. I am happy for our region as there will be some great games

Well first of all Johnny Bench as your screen saver makes you awesome, one of my favorites, but the 8th region is top heavy with 3 teams, and them 4-10 can beat anyone on a given night. There will be no gimmys

1. Oldham

2. South Oldham

3. Collins (if they are healthy I would put them #1)

4. Walton Verona

5. Spencer

6. Anderson

7. Simon Kenton (dangerous right now)

8. North Oldham

9. Williamstown

10. Gallatin

 

I just saw your weekly update too, awesome stuff! Thanks man!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.