Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

So how long will it last?

Featured Replies

A lot of folks were hoping for the election to be over with so BGP, Facebook, twitter, bar conversations, etc. would go back to normal.

From what I'm seeing nothing has changed. A lot of surprised folks are still standing by their views and won't let it go.

Congrats to Trump he won. He is our next President. Like it or not, it is what it is. Support the country and our leader.

Let's move on folks.

I saw this on Facebook yesterday. Thought it was very appropriate, regardless of who was the winner. Can only hope that most people will follow it. (Sadly, I don't think many will.)

 

If you win.jpg

I am no taking this badly at all. Not close to as much as when the Bengals lose. You have to have a perspective on things.

 

I am having a lot of good natured fun with it though.

This happened when Obama won and when the Affordable Care Act went through. Facebook wasn't around then but I remember hearing heated debates about W's election over Gore at my office for weeks and maybe even months following election day.

 

It will pass. It's barely been 12 hours since Trump because the President-elect.

This happened when Obama won and when the Affordable Care Act went through. Facebook wasn't around then but I remember hearing heated debates about W's election over Gore at my office for weeks and maybe even months following election day.

 

It will pass. It's barely been 12 hours since Trump because the President-elect.

 

Ummm...you may not have been on Facebook, but Facebook was around. :lol2:0

I hope it ends soon. There is a lot of doom and gloom venom going around. Perhaps a 2-week moratorium on political posts. Let things settle in a little.

Ummm...you may not have been on Facebook, but Facebook was around. :lol2:0

 

Facebook was around during the 2000 election?

Facebook started my freshman year at UofL, 2004.

Facebook was around during the 2000 election?

 

He referenced AHCA and Obama. That was post 2004

He referenced AHCA and Obama. That was post 2004

 

Read his post again. :D

Read his post again. :D

 

Ahhhh....helps when I pay attention to where the punctuation is. My bad!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.