Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ohio State 30 Wisconsin 23 (OT)

Featured Replies

Never thought it would be this close, but a win is a win and they are, as I predicted before the season started are still undefeated.

Youngest power 5 team in the country takes another tough road game.

 

Offense has to get better.

 

Jerome Baker is a special talent, he's the next Ryan Shazier, might have more raw talent.

Ohio State got lucky.

 

Not sure if you saw the #8 next to Wisconsin's name, or their win vs LSU from the best conference on the planet.

Hell of a game, I figured the Buckeyes would win and that it would be a challenge, which both happened.

Buckeyes played awful 1st half on both sides of ball, but played much better 2nd half, really stepping it up on defense with the exception of the one Badger drive.

Whew ! I am glad to get out of there with the win. Wisconsin is very good defensively and that is magnified in Madison. I thought the Badgers whipped OSU on both LOS up until the 4th qtr. and the OT. The Bucks D line was getting blown off the ball but found a way to step it up late.

J.T . missed a couple of receivers in the end zone tonight but being the leader he is ...he led a young team, made plays they had to have.

Kudos to the Defense for stepping up and getting the stops late and in o.t. A very young teamlearned a lot tonight. On to another very tough place to play at Happy Valley next week. One thing that will help there is Penn St. imo isn't close to as good as the Wiscy.

 

GO BUCKS !

Youngest power 5 team in the country takes another tough road game.

Offense has to get better.

 

Jerome Baker is a special talent, he's the next Ryan Shazier, might have more raw talent.

 

:thumb: Agree on all you said and as for the bolded, this W will be a real value for the young guys going forward. They grew up a lot tonight.

Wireman stayed up late too lol.

 

It was a great game. I was cheering for Wisconsin of course but OSU found a way to win. I think Alabama would have won by 30 tonight but all that matters is win.

Ohio State is going to be very tested going into The Game. They don't look like a complete team right now, but they have a great leaders on both sides of the ball and more upside than any team in the country. I'll take it.

@Wireman you mentioned in the update thread that The Game was at the Big House. The Game is actually at the Shoe this year. I felt the need to correct you there.

Anyone else notice that it started absolutely pouring for like a minute basically just enough time for JT to sail the pass that got intercepted. Then it just stopped. I was like you have got to be kidding me?

Also was the interception that got called back an interception? I thought it was, and it turned out not to matter anyways because Ohio State played for OT. But I was furious at the time. If it was called incomplete on the field I could have understood, but I still never saw any proof that it wasn't an interception.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.