Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ohio State 30 Wisconsin 23 (OT)

Featured Replies

Also was the interception that got called back an interception? I thought it was, and it turned out not to matter anyways because Ohio State played for OT. But I was furious at the time. If it was called incomplete on the field I could have understood, but I still never saw any proof that it wasn't an interception.

 

The ball didnt hit the field like the ref said.

 

Passing game is a concern, Urban needs to take a long hard look at his offensive coaches. I wanted change last year. But because of his 2 year policy he wouldn't change anything.

The ball didnt hit the field like the ref said.

 

Passing game is a concern, Urban needs to take a long hard look at his offensive coaches. I wanted change last year. But because of his 2 year policy he wouldn't change anything.

 

I agee, I couldn't believe the call was reversed.

 

What coaches are you tslking about? I know they lost Herman. Who took his place?

The ball didnt hit the field like the ref said.

 

Passing game is a concern, Urban needs to take a long hard look at his offensive coaches. I wanted change last year. But because of his 2 year policy he wouldn't change anything.

 

Not a fan of Beck?

Not a fan of Beck?

 

Beck was a last minute find when Mike Sanford said no. If the offense continues the way they are I don't see him back.

 

Warinner is ok but you get the feeling he's in over his head.

 

We saw the adjustments Fickell and Schiano could make at the half but the offense was still flat. JT just made a few plays scrambling. The offense lacks creativity in a major way and now JT is regressing some.

 

Zeke was right, for some reason Urban is trying to make it work.

I agee, I couldn't believe the call was reversed.

 

What coaches are you tslking about? I know they lost Herman. Who took his place?

 

Beck and Warinner.

Wireman stayed up late too lol.

 

That's good for him. :clap:

Ohio State got lucky.

 

I know, look at Meyer's road game record. That's the luckiest team in America. :sssh: :D

Wisky players said after the game they've been having OSU preparation once a week since the spring.

 

To put that in UK terms, basically what Wisky basketball did a few years ago.

Wisky players said after the game they've been having OSU preparation once a week since the spring.

 

To put that in UK terms, basically what Wisky basketball did a few years ago.

Every game OSU plays is the other team's Super Bowl.

Wisky players said after the game they've been having OSU preparation once a week since the spring.

 

Isn't that basically what Tressell did for that team up north? Thought I remembered reading something about how they took the last 10 minutes of every practice, and used it specifically for that.

Isn't that basically what Tressell did for that team up north? Thought I remembered reading something about how they took the last 10 minutes of every practice, and used it specifically for that.

It worked for Tressel. A NC and 2 other trips to the NC. Couple that with absolute dominance over Michigan and Tressel was the best coach in college football through the 2000's not named Saban or Meyer.

Isn't that basically what Tressell did for that team up north? Thought I remembered reading something about how they took the last 10 minutes of every practice, and used it specifically for that.

 

Who knows with him his general strategy was to just wait for the other team to make a mistake.

Who knows with him his general strategy was to just wait for the other team to make a mistake.
Tressels favorite play in the playbook is punt.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.