Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights 40 Highlands 20

Featured Replies

My best estimate would be that it will happen before SK puts a championship trophy in their case.

 

Without question.

  • Replies 119
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should be playing the kids that deserve to be playing no matter what grade they are in.

Without question.

 

It will NEVER happen, mark it down.

Clearly there are kids who should be playing above others when you are 1-6 and your defense avg 47 pts a game allowed.

 

I get your point. But this group that is playing now was who they wanted playing last year when things were better.

I get your point. But this group that is playing now was who they wanted playing last year when things were better.

 

And if they would have been placed with the right players last year and this year, I think Highlands is in better shape than they are now. Maybe not a ton but probably 4-3 and games they lost, a lot more competitive.

I get your point. But this group that is playing now was who they wanted playing last year when things were better.

 

Who did? The kid bashing needs to stop and stop now. These are high school kids that are being talked about on here by supposed adults.

I get your point. But this group that is playing now was who they wanted playing last year when things were better.

 

No everyone knew there weren't answers in particular class, you are referring g to a fictitious poster who claims his son deserved to play.

Here's a novel concept...

 

How about folks giving Dixie Heights their due after holding the birds to 20 and beating them by 3 scores! ( how did that sk game go ?) I shared with this forum it was my sincere hope the losses to SK and Conner would sharpen Colonel Iron and well...that idea bore fruit tonight.

 

Making for a heckuva district battle going into the playoffs...

 

Way to be Dixie Heights Colonels and congrats on the WIN! Keep up the great work!!!

 

:dancingpa

I will give Dixie props. Here is a text I got from a friend who was at the game about Dixie.

 

They block well, run well and have a good defense... Dixie looks like a good team. I would like to see us load the box with 8 guys. Force the pass and force the QB to have to make plays.

I will give Dixie props. Here is a text I got from a friend who was at the game about Dixie.

 

They block well, run well and have a good defense... Dixie looks like a good team. I would like to see us load the box with 8 guys. Force the pass and force the QB to have to make plays.

 

Fantastic...carry on! :walk:

Don't worry, we will eventually get back to making the rest if NKY look like jv teams.

 

Explain

Congrats to Dave Brossart, his staff, and the Red Colonels. 505 is getting it done.

Shout out to Dixie RB Brandon Barker for scoring 2 TDs tonight. His dad is a Conner grad who was tough as nails on the football field.

Don't worry, we will eventually get back to making the rest if NKY look like jv teams.

 

Highlands varsity looks like a JV team.

30 or 40 years from now?

 

Quack Quack Quack

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.