Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights 40 Highlands 20

Featured Replies

Ok, much better. Hanky Pankies for you.:thumb:

 

I love you so much.

 

I don't know how you put up with the Big Bad Wolf.

  • Replies 119
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if it was posted but Dixie had 505 yards rushing Torres had 230 yards on 23 carries and 2 tds.

There are 2 sophomore players already earning significant Varsity minutes in LB/K Nick Bowman and Offensive Lineman

 

Are there more sophomores that could help the team if they played?

1st time I've ever seen a thread with ALL members viewing and no guest.........O.K., back to the topic at hand.

 

There are currently 29 users browsing this thread. (29 members and 0 guests)

Lawnboy13, ABC2, Blockbuster, BlueBirdWarrior, Cane, changeup, CHECKMATE, D1Son, Fishhead, Footballforever74, Four King Crazy, FREEAGENT, Henry521, HHSHOG62, hrcarrier, Iam4thecats, Mr.Network, MrKnowNothing, Mustang, NamecipS, oldoc, punttheball, Qryche11, theguru, Theoldguy, UKFAN#18, Voice of Reason, XtraIce

I don't know if it was posted but Dixie had 505 yards rushing Torres had 230 yards on 23 carries and 2 tds.

 

The yardage actually was posted and I am SHOCKED that you missed anything in this thread.

 

Feels like you are rubbing it in.

I love you so much.

 

I don't know how you put up with the Big Bad Wolf.

 

Feed him Bourbon and Hanky Pankies and life is good. Be great if Highlands was winning.:rolleyes:

1st time I've ever seen a thread with ALL members viewing and no guest.........O.K., back to the topic at hand.

 

There are currently 29 users browsing this thread. (29 members and 0 guests)

Lawnboy13, ABC2, Blockbuster, BlueBirdWarrior, Cane, changeup, CHECKMATE, D1Son, Fishhead, Footballforever74, Four King Crazy, FREEAGENT, Henry521, HHSHOG62, hrcarrier, Iam4thecats, Mr.Network, MrKnowNothing, Mustang, NamecipS, oldoc, punttheball, Qryche11, theguru, Theoldguy, UKFAN#18, Voice of Reason, XtraIce

 

That's because NO GUESTS were invited. If you don't want to be a guest, here is the link:

 

http://bluegrasspreps.com/signup-info.html

Are there more sophomores that could help the team if they played?

 

Yes for sure, Cooper Schwalbach could help defensively along with an undersized but heart of a Lion corner in Bailey Armstrong. Those kids love to deliver licks and could t be any worse than what we are seeing now.

Feed him Bourbon and Hanky Pankies and life is good. Be great if Highlands was winning.:rolleyes:

 

Just make sure you burp him before you put him down for night night.

 

Maybe Bernie Sanders decided Highlands was winning too much.

The yardage actually was posted and I am SHOCKED that you missed anything in this thread.

 

Feels like you are rubbing it in.

 

I wouldn't do anything like that. :D

Is it time to start inserting some of the sophomores to get them some experience in Varsity competition? How hard is it to give some of those kids a handful of snaps?

 

Hey look its a repeat of last year.

What? You mean he was wearing his jersey at BW's, the one he lost in tonight?

 

Nah, jersey wouldn't be all that bad. Still wouldn't do it. Still wearing pants, along with I guess whtever he wore underneath those pants. Change your clothes for gosh sakes. This isn't the 1st time. Last year, I saw two players were their pants to Dixie chili. Seriously?

If you want to see some really good underclassmen come up to the Fort tomorrow morning for the JV game.

Nah, jersey wouldn't be all that bad. Still wouldn't do it. Still wearing pants, along with I guess whtever he wore underneath those pants. Change your clothes for gosh sakes. This isn't the 1st time. Last year, I saw two players were their pants to Dixie chili. Seriously?

 

That is ridiculous. Even when you are winning. Shower, get dressed and go be a kid.

Hey look its a repeat of last year.

 

Clearly there are kids who should be playing above others when you are 1-6 and your defense avg 47 pts a game allowed.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.