Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry's OT Austin Dotson

Featured Replies

Jordan Scott is about to be an absolute steal for some college.

 

6'2 300 Guard who rarely misses assignments and can road grade in the running game.

 

I have said it before and will say it again, if Jordan Scott didn't have the fanfare of Bentley and Dotson on the same line he would be considered an All-State 1st Team talent.

 

I think he not only fits well with a FCS school like Eastern or Tennessee Tech. I think he can start for them fairly early in his career.

 

Check out Jordan's mid season highlights. Wow.

 

Mid-Season Highlight - Jordan Scott highlights - Hudl

Out of curiosity, what other schools were considered before committing to UK?

UK offered him early on a visit to Lexington. He committed on the spot, and I don't know if he seriously considered any other offers.

  • Author
Out of curiosity, what other schools were considered before committing to UK?

 

Dotson is a different breed of kid.

 

Doesn't do social media, doesn't like the attention, doesn't play the whole recruiting game. He had some offers after his tape got out but he never really vocalized what they were.

 

Him and his family are all U.K. Fans so when the Cats offered he committed and had no intention of wavering.

 

I can say with 100% confidence from an air tight source that Alabama was legitimately interested. Derrick Ansley was a former UK assistant and he somehow found out about Dotson and they tried reaching out and basically asked him not to commit anywhere until he could come to Alabama's spring game. They never officially offered but they definitely had a heavy eye on him. Dotson though basically said he was happy where he was.

Nice! Always enjoy the oline getting some attention. Good luck to him.

I've seen Wills play and he doesn't put in half the effort that this guy does. UK is getting a gem. If he figures out pass blocking which I'm positive he will, Playing on Sunday's aren't out of the question. Not sure I've ever seen OL highlights like that. Definitely not from just one game

We have posted about the University of Kentucky Commit before, but for those that have not watched him play he is truly a special High School talent with a very unique skill set.

 

Dotson is a legit 6'7 315+.. keep that in mind... He is one of the most athletic big guys I think I have ever seen at the High School level. He is also one of the nastiest run blockers I have seen. Once he gets his hands on you, typically he is not stopping until either the whistle blows or he has you pinned to the ground.

 

I would encourage any fan of High School football or Offensive Linemen to take a a few minutes to appreciate his Hudl page, but this highlight in particular play from Friday I had to share.

 

Watch the very first play on the video, remember 6'7, 315+ the entire time... Dotson cuts a man and then the rest is just a pure display of freakish athleticism for his size. The rest of his Cabell Midland video is fun too, but man alive this play :eek:

 

vs Cabell Midland - Austin Dotson highlights - Hudl

 

Dotson is relentless. By the end of the game the DL across from him start feeling like a crawfish.

My goodness... he must put IHOP out of business with that amount of pancakes

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.