Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs. Elder Roll Call

Featured Replies

I was there tonite, will be there Friday, and at the pit Saturday.

 

 

GO BIRDS!!!!!

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

  • Replies 70
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should I give directions or do you want to. I'll be glad to copy and post some on "Yippi".

 

I can't believe they thought I was serious...:eek:

Hey Sticky, I dont have anything going on tomorrow night, maybe I can just sit at your house and make sure "nothing" happens to those cars...:sssh: :sssh: :fire:

 

As long as they sign the waiver...I'm cool with that.

We were thinking about going:D Go Birds:dancingpa

 

Just stay home and listen for the cannon Crunch :D

 

I heard something about a Grill out..... any details on this for Bird Fans?

Just stay home and listen for the cannon Crunch :D

 

I heard something about a Grill out..... any details on this for Bird Fans?

I believe it starts at 4:30. Middle school commons? See ya there:thumb:

I believe it starts at 4:30. Middle school commons? See ya there:thumb:

 

I'm dropping my car off at lunch...:scared:

I'm dropping my car off at lunch...:scared:

You probably will have to park by 915 at that time. I saw alot of Ohio tags up there this morning by the school.

I'll be there. I'm hoping that Boom will let me pull the trigger after one of the Birds Td's.(That's positive thinking! "Td's")

You probably will have to park by 915 at that time. I saw alot of Ohio tags up there this morning by the school.

 

That's not a bad place to be...

I'll be there. I'm hoping that Boom will let me pull the trigger after one of the Birds Td's.(That's positive thinking! "Td's")

That's a possibiltiy. I will be the one that will be introducing the birds 12th man tonight. Haven't packed any loads yet, waiting to see how i feel come gametime:D

That's not a bad place to be...

Duh!!! I think you were looking at Danis trucks running around this morning:p Like you, I have a reserved parking spot right accross from school and can't wait to finally put it to use.:ylsuper:

 

Sorry Sticky, this post for FamilyTradition

Its 10:30 am and I just drove by the H.S. and saw a balding 80 year old Bluebird Fan sitting under the pressbox at the 50 yd. line.

  • Author
Its 10:30 am and I just drove by the H.S. and saw a balding 80 year old Bluebird Fan sitting under the pressbox at the 50 yd. line.

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

 

I hope he's saving my seat.:banana:

I'm hoping that Boom will let me pull the trigger after one of the Birds Td's.

 

Haven't packed any loads yet, waiting to see how i feel come gametime:D

 

He said "trigger", not "finger". :D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.