Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Cardinals 9/26-9/29

Featured Replies

I know it is has been a frustrating season for the Reds fans on here but as a Cardinal fan it has been to in a different way.

 

Whatever, you guys will sneak in the playoffs and get white hot and make it to the WS somehow. :lol2:

  • Replies 46
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whatever, you guys will sneak in the playoffs and get white hot and make it to the WS somehow. :lol2:

 

I hope but I don't see it this year. Way too inconsistent.

 

Matheny really frustrates me. LaRussa may have done some crazy things but he always had a reason whether you agreed with it or not.

 

there is no rhyme or reason for some of Matheny's moves.

Good guess, but no.

 

As a hint, because it's a bit obscure, it has more to do with the who's, then any action that actually took place.

 

I looked up their roster from 98 but not the day in question. Did they play the Boones and Larkins in the infield together?

I looked up their roster from 98 but not the day in question. Did they play the Boones and Larkins in the infield together?

 

I was thinking along those lines as well.

I looked up their roster from 98 but not the day in question. Did they play the Boones and Larkins in the infield together?

 

Yes. The starting infield was two pair of siblings. Can't imagine that's happened since, has it?

Yes. The starting infield was two pair of siblings. Can't imagine that's happened since, has it?

 

Likely never will again. Well, given enough time, maybe. :)

Yes. The starting infield was two pair of siblings. Can't imagine that's happened since, has it?

 

I went through a list of brothers that played on the same team and I can't find anyone that has. I guess the Segar brothers could end up together down the road but the odds of them matching up with another pair of brothers that play the other infield positions would have to be slim.

Reds down 5 to 3, but watching Votto hit right now is fun.

In 1963, the Alou brothers of Matty, Felipe and Jesus all played in the outfield at the same time on several occasions (although they never started a game together). Willie Mays wasn't going to come out of the lineup!

I really hope the Reds play the next two games like the playoffs.

Reds up 2 to 0 in the 3rd on a 2 rbi single from Duvall.

Reds win 2 to 1. I saw where Cards hot leadoff triple in the 9th but failed to score.

Reds did the same thing in the 8th. Awful. That is a stat I would like to see more often and emphasized - % of time batter gets runner home when on 3B and less than 2 outs. UofL's baseball radio guy loves the stat and gives it often during games.

Votto hit a double tonight but while sliding into second the throw from the outfield got him on the chin and split him open. He left the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.