September 27, 201610 yr Reds are just pounding the Cardinals tonight. Cards have pulled most of their starters. Votto with a HR and DuVall with two HR's and five RBI. That put DuVall at 100 RBI'S for the season. 30 HR, 30 Doubles and 100 RBI'S. A darn good first full season in the majors. If he learns to put the bat on the ball better, who knows what these numbers could be.
September 27, 201610 yr Votto NL Rank BA - 3rd OBP - 1st OPS - 2nd R - 7th HR - 16th RBI - 13th Mental case...
September 27, 201610 yr Votto has 111 At bats and 66 RBI with runners in scoring position. .360 average (2nd to Prado) 1.212 OPS (2nd to Arenado). Duvall 138 at bats and 75 RBI. .261 average .923 OPS. Nick Markakis leads the NL in at bats at 171 and only 69 RBIs. #notallRBIsarecreatedequally
September 27, 201610 yr Adam Duvall had 8 HRs and 14 RBI for his career before this year. He's certainly been a wonderful surprise for the Reds. Something just finally clicked for him?
September 27, 201610 yr Votto NL Rank BA - 3rd OBP - 1st OPS - 2nd R - 7th HR - 16th RBI - 13th Can't believe he isn't even top ten in HR or RBI with all that money we pay him
September 27, 201610 yr He's certainly been a wonderful surprise for the Reds. Something just finally clicked for him? He finally got a lot of playing time for one.
September 27, 201610 yr He finally got a lot of playing time for one. He is what I always hoped Chris Heisey would turn into with more PT.
September 27, 201610 yr 18 years ago today the Reds did something in their game that is very unique. I can't say for certain, but I doubt it's been done since. Anyone wanna take a guess what it was? If you follow them on social media, you may already know the answer.
September 27, 201610 yr 18 years ago today the Reds did something in their game that is very unique. I can't say for certain, but I doubt it's been done since. Anyone wanna take a guess what it was? If you follow them on social media, you may already know the answer. 3 grand slams in a game? I'm 100% guessing.
September 27, 201610 yr 3 grand slams in a game? I'm 100% guessing. Good guess, but no. As a hint, because it's a bit obscure, it has more to do with the who's, then any action that actually took place.
September 27, 201610 yr I know it is has been a frustrating season for the Reds fans on here but as a Cardinal fan it has been to in a different way.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.