Kentucky/#1 Alabama Predictions

UK#1fanisback

Who do you think wins this game?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Probably due to comments made by "Some" fans when he chose Alabama over Kentucky. I'm sure he heard and read a lot of painful stuff.

Does that excuse the behavior? It was embarrassing the things being said by some UK fans when he committed to Bama. I can absolutely understand why he'd still be bitter about it. I hope he scores 15 touchdowns on Saturday.

He's going to do a Chris Lofton to UK, football style.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't blame Harris for being a little bitter towards some UK people for how they took to social media and expressed their opinion. I'm sure he wants to rush for 300 yards, which is a total possibility for the him if he is given the opportunity to get carries late in the game.

The goal for UK is to not get totally destroyed; so look better than they did against Florida a few weeks ago and don't sustain any major injuries.

To sum up, be able to leave Bryant-Denny with dignity and alive and it'll be a success!

Damien Harris is apparently ticked off by Kentucky about something....

He tweeted, then deleted "This week is personal"...

Why would it be personal? Stoops and Kentucky did everything they could to keep you home in-state. It's not like they looked the other way and didn't put up a fight.

Sabin said in his press conference Monday that Harris was doubtful for the game due to injury.