Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell Co. vs Lebanon, Oh.

Featured Replies

The Camels travel north of the Ohio River to take on Lebanon. Former Camel district AD Joe Roberts is now AD at Lebanon. Will the Camels make it 3-0 on the season?:flame:

Lebanon has been pretty good in recent past so this will be a good game to guage the Camels.

  • Author

I know they lost two weeks ago to Edgewood 33-13. Not sure about last week.

Does anyone know anything about Lebanon this year?

 

I watched them against Edgewood and in that game they really looked bad. The QB, who is highly touted along with two receivers all played like they wanted to be somewhere else.

 

I think they are better than what they showed in week one but, it is going to take some time for them to put it all together.

Lebanon did really well last year in their season, and i think they played well in the playoffs too. The CAMELS were one play away from winning that game last year. Did i mention everybody said that lebanon was down last year. CAMELS win this year and gain some RESPECT.

I'm pulling for Campbell. Right now they seem to be the best in 4A in NKY.:thumb:

  • Author

Camels rated 16th in the first AP poll of the year. Probably their highest rating since the 1994 season that saw them lose only twice and both times to Shaun Alexander and Boone County.

Camels in a close one 15-13.

Camels rated 16th in the first AP poll of the year. Probably their highest rating since the 1994 season that saw them lose only twice and both times to Shaun Alexander and Boone County.

 

Is this #16 in the state?? Congrats to the Camels!!

I believe it is #16 in 4A......

I'm pulling for Campbell. Right now they seem to be the best in 4A in NKY.:thumb:

 

 

As of right now thats not an overwhelming distinction!

 

I think Campbell County wins this one pretty handily!

I just hope the principal can make it to the game at Paul Brown Stadium...I mean Bob Miller stadium. As long as she does not have to say the pledge of allegiance she will be alright. On a side note, Lebanon has some injuries, it will be a very close game.

I just hope the principal can make it to the game at Paul Brown Stadium...I mean Bob Miller stadium. As long as she does not have to say the pledge of allegiance she will be alright. On a side note, Lebanon has some injuries, it will be a very close game.

WOW! Thats funny.:laugh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.