Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell Co. vs Lebanon, Oh.

Featured Replies

Funny but true.

Camels rated 16th in the first AP poll of the year. Probably their highest rating since the 1994 season that saw them lose only twice and both times to Shaun Alexander and Boone County.

 

 

Three times. Bryan Station at Bryan Station.

I missed this yesterday BIRD, was this game suppose to be at CC or at Paul Brown? I am a bit lost, becasue like many fans, I traveled to Lebanon and saw a great football game! :eek:

 

I just hope the principal can make it to the game at Paul Brown Stadium...I mean Bob Miller stadium. As long as she does not have to say the pledge of allegiance she will be alright. On a side note, Lebanon has some injuries, it will be a very close game.

Had a chance to talk to Joe at the game, I know he was busy running around, but he had a smile on his face that would not stop. He told me how excited he was to be there and how great everyone in the community has been to him and his family, he even has people lined up to help him move in. I miss that kind of enthusiasm down here, but I wish him the best. One a side note, this game seems like a great match-up. Maybe they could keep it going? I know it seems like a stretch in travel, but it could be worth it to see good football.

 

GO CAMELS!

 

The Camels travel north of the Ohio River to take on Lebanon. Former Camel district AD Joe Roberts is now AD at Lebanon. Will the Camels make it 3-0 on the season?:flame:
I just hope the principal can make it to the game at Paul Brown Stadium...I mean Bob Miller stadium. As long as she does not have to say the pledge of allegiance she will be alright. On a side note, Lebanon has some injuries, it will be a very close game.

 

What exactly does that mean 92BIRD? That sounds like you might be slamming the principal at CCHS. In fact, numerous times you sound like you don't care for the principal too much. A principal has a very difficult job so maybe you should cut her a break.

Is it so difficult that we can not even find out the name of the home team football stadium?

 

What exactly does that mean 92BIRD? That sounds like you might be slamming the principal at CCHS. In fact, numerous times you sound like you don't care for the principal too much. A principal has a very difficult job so maybe you should cut her a break.
Is it so difficult that we can not even find out the name of the home team football stadium?

 

I believe she knows the name of the home football stadium. I am sure you have never made a mistake and called something by another name. Are we talking about football or the principal?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.