Barker Done?

TheDeuce

No. For insinuating that he said something that I am sure he did not say and then posting stats to validate what was said. Did you read the lead in to the stat post?

Tired of hearing this kid get bashed for anything and everything on here especially when you know nothing about the kid and his makeup.

I have no opinion on the matter as I know nothing about Towles as a person at all. However, if you are that personally invested in the kid a sports messageboard in general, and a college football thread in particular might not be the best place for you.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classy post!!!! NOT Do you even know anything about Pat Towles? Did he post anything about his being happy that Barker was hurt? If so, please post them for all to read. Otherwise an apology to the kid would be greatly appreciated.

Your anger is greatly misguided. Simply pointing out he hasn't started so hot at BC. I said nothing about anyone being happy about anything.

I have no opinion on the matter as I know nothing about Towles as a person at all. However, if you are that personally invested in the kid a sports messageboard in general, and a college football thread in particular might not be the best place for you.

Did Pat Towles say anything whatsoever in regards to Drew Barker's injury? Namely that he was "happy" the kid is injured?

See know reason for Towles name to have even been drawn into the conversation to begin with. Maybe that makes more sense for some of you.

No. For insinuating that he said something that I am sure he did not say and then posting stats to validate what was said. Did you read the lead in to the stat post?

Tired of hearing this kid get bashed for anything and everything on here especially when you know nothing about the kid and his makeup.

I said nothing like that.

Some of you need to grow up. This has nothing to do with Patrick Towles. He would not wish anything of this sort for Drew Barker. Amazing how much hate there is about something that was not even said by the kid.

You are absolutely right Jack and I apologize for bringing Pat into this conversation. My comment was meant to be a shot at the program for chasing him off.

Did Pat Towles say anything whatsoever in regards to Drew Barker's injury? Namely that he was "happy" the kid is injured?

See know reason for Towles name to have even been drawn into the conversation to begin with. Maybe that makes more sense for some of you.

I agree with what you are saying. However like it or not the Towles and Barker thing will probably always be tied together. They both were ky kids playing for UK. Which there seemed to be a nice split between the fan base on them two. Some felt Towles wasn't the answer and wanted Barker to play, while others felt he did good and wasn't the problem.

Just like how Towles name has been brought up in UK game threads by some people saying seeing they shouldn't have chased off Towles after bad performances by Barker. So like it or not these two names are kind of tied together. Which I feel like HT posted those stats for those people who said UK shouldn't have chased him off, because he hasn't done much better. His numbers at BC are down around the same as his numbers at UK. Basically showing it wouldn't have mattered who was the qb at UK, that they wouldn't be in good shape.

Some of you need to grow up. This has nothing to do with Patrick Towles. He would not wish anything of this sort for Drew Barker. Amazing how much hate there is about something that was not even said by the kid.

This is all you need to know about PT or, as I call him, our future governor.

Patrick Towles ‏@patty_ice_8 10m10 minutes ago Newton, MA

Thoughts and prayers to one of my best friends @D_Barker7 ! Hell of a player and person! Will be back better soon!

If anything you owe me an apology. I made no reference to anything you are mentioning.

Patrick is a good young man with a bright future in whatever he chooses to do.

He went to HHS and we all know you can't say anything negative on here about the school or anyone who went there because you will get blasted, remember what RCC has said EVERYONE watches HHS. :popcorn: JK