Tulsa Police Shooting Questioned

Clyde

Looked like he was almost at the police car when he started walking away...this is very curious.

I think I read that he was on the side of the road when the police approached. Maybe he was told to back up in order to keep space between him and the officer???

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always look forward to logging on BGP and finding Clyde's posts about officer involved shootings. Must be like a little boy on Christmas morning to read about one on the CNN ticker and rush to the laptop to make a post.

Thanks again.

It's topical. It's exactly what many are complaining about. It shows that it's NOT cut-and-dry as either side claims.

If it doesn't fit your narrative or belief then you'd best just skip any thread I start.

Correct. Stirring the pot does not fit my narrative. I wait usually wait until the investigation is complete before speculating on what video minus audio shows.

Stirring the pot? It's for discussion. Again, its 100% topical.

The only speculation you've seen from me is why he was walking away with his hands up. Irrelevant to the issue at hand.

I must have missed the part about us not posting any threads where we speculate.

Again, hit that big IGNORE button if you're offended, bothered, or choose to not any substance. Your choice.

Whether a gun was found or not is irrelevant to me , he reached inside the car to get something obviously ignoring the commands of a officer who had his weapon drawn . Again for the trillionth time , follow the commands of the officer and 99.9 % of the time there wont be an obituary . Why didnt he stop when the officers were stating stop ( I'm sure they were not being silent hoping to shot someone)

Correct. Stirring the pot does not fit my narrative. I wait usually wait until the investigation is complete before speculating on what video minus audio shows.

By the way, I must have missed the thread you started when Chicago PD's investigation found their officers at fault. You know - after the "investigation is complete."

A Lot yet to be determined. That second police car to arrive ( he passed a third police car on a side street) was in a awful big hurry for just a motorist in distress. Audio would have helped on this one as well.

I don't think the call was a distressed motorist. I think his car did break down but I think (speculation alert!!!) that backup was called because they were unsure or just wanted to make sure they overwhelmed him with force (which I think is always the right tactic).