Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tulsa Police Shooting Questioned

Featured Replies

  • Author
Looked like he was almost at the police car when he started walking away...this is very curious.

 

I think I read that he was on the side of the road when the police approached. Maybe he was told to back up in order to keep space between him and the officer???

  • Replies 599
  • Views 44.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Always look forward to logging on BGP and finding Clyde's posts about officer involved shootings. Must be like a little boy on Christmas morning to read about one on the CNN ticker and rush to the laptop to make a post.

 

Thanks again.

 

It's topical. It's exactly what many are complaining about. It shows that it's NOT cut-and-dry as either side claims.

 

If it doesn't fit your narrative or belief then you'd best just skip any thread I start.

To be clear when you say "front" are you referring to where he was standing at the time of being shot?

 

Yes...

Correct. Stirring the pot does not fit my narrative. I wait usually wait until the investigation is complete before speculating on what video minus audio shows.

  • Author
Correct. Stirring the pot does not fit my narrative. I wait usually wait until the investigation is complete before speculating on what video minus audio shows.

 

Stirring the pot? It's for discussion. Again, its 100% topical.

 

The only speculation you've seen from me is why he was walking away with his hands up. Irrelevant to the issue at hand.

 

I must have missed the part about us not posting any threads where we speculate.

 

Again, hit that big IGNORE button if you're offended, bothered, or choose to not any substance. Your choice.

Whether a gun was found or not is irrelevant to me , he reached inside the car to get something obviously ignoring the commands of a officer who had his weapon drawn . Again for the trillionth time , follow the commands of the officer and 99.9 % of the time there wont be an obituary . Why didnt he stop when the officers were stating stop ( I'm sure they were not being silent hoping to shot someone)

  • Author
Correct. Stirring the pot does not fit my narrative. I wait usually wait until the investigation is complete before speculating on what video minus audio shows.

 

By the way, I must have missed the thread you started when Chicago PD's investigation found their officers at fault. You know - after the "investigation is complete."

Neither video shows what happened - wonder why the guy pulled his vehicle into the opposite lane ? Even if it broke down ? Why let it rest in the way of oncoming traffic ? Wish the man would have just complied with the officers . No one dies .

A Lot yet to be determined. That second police car to arrive ( he passed a third police car on a side street) was in a awful big hurry for just a motorist in distress. Audio would have helped on this one as well.

  • Author
A Lot yet to be determined. That second police car to arrive ( he passed a third police car on a side street) was in a awful big hurry for just a motorist in distress. Audio would have helped on this one as well.

 

I don't think the call was a distressed motorist. I think his car did break down but I think (speculation alert!!!) that backup was called because they were unsure or just wanted to make sure they overwhelmed him with force (which I think is always the right tactic).

I'd be curious to see what the toxicology report showed. Is that available somewhere and I missed that or not released?

  • Author
I'd be curious to see what the toxicology report showed. Is that available somewhere and I missed that or not released?

 

Haven't seen it.

A Lot yet to be determined. That second police car to arrive ( he passed a third police car on a side street) was in a awful big hurry for just a motorist in distress. Audio would have helped on this one as well.

 

I was thinking the same thing.

So you SAW that he was going to do what he wanted?

 

Yep.

  • Author

Do we agree that the male officer didn't think the victim was reaching for a weapon?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.